Rhea Co vs. Red Bank

wrestlerbk160

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i didnt get to go to the game cause i was at the emergency room was it at least a good game?

It was a great game. Two turnovers under 5 minutes cost the Eagles a chance to win. Stanton hit the holes hard and ran well for Red Bank. That hurt a lot. Rhea County played their tails off, but turnovers killed them. Rhea County should of won, but its over now. Good, clean game by both teams. Now its on to Cleveland for 2nd place.

It was a great game. Two turnovers under 5 minutes cost the Eagles a chance to win. Stanton hit the holes hard and ran well for Red Bank. That hurt a lot. Rhea County played their tails off, but turnovers killed them. Rhea County should of won, but its over now. Good, clean game by both teams. Now its on to Cleveland for 2nd place.

It was a great game, Rhea had the Lions on the run, and should have won the game. The turnovers hurt bad like you said. The defense played great in the second half, except for the 40 yard TD run. I think I might let McLeroy get some time a Nose Guard. The times he was in that I saw, he pretty much took out the whole RB line...

Anyways..Great Game. Off to Cleveland.

Wheres all the RED BANKERS who said Rhea would get run over? Score 18 to 15 Rhea holds RB to 3 and out and get the ball at the RB 40 with momentum. No way we don't win and first play Sharp runs for 6 or 7 yards then fumbles! Not blaming him he was running hard and was fighting for extra yards. The refs were bad all night about blowing the plays dead on both sides. The game was set up perfect for us and just unfortunate there. Defense still held them again to 3 and out but we got the ball back on our ten a sack later it was on our 1 where we had to punt from. We sold out on D when they ran it 40 yards for the final score so that one really didn't matter that much. The game was close the whole way but give RC props after falling behind 12-0 they fought back and was just a few mistakes away from the win. Give RB props they did it when they had too but we will see them again I hope.

Wheres all the RED BANKERS who said Rhea would get run over? Score 18 to 15 Rhea holds RB to 3 and out and get the ball at the RB 40 with momentum. No way we don't win and first play Sharp runs for 6 or 7 yards then fumbles! Not blaming him he was running hard and was fighting for extra yards. The refs were bad all night about blowing the plays dead on both sides. The game was set up perfect for us and just unfortunate there. Defense still held them again to 3 and out but we got the ball back on our ten a sack later it was on our 1 where we had to punt from. We sold out on D when they ran it 40 yards for the final score so that one really didn't matter that much. The game was close the whole way but give RC props after falling behind 12-0 they fought back and was just a few mistakes away from the win. Give RB props they did it when they had too but we will see them again I hope.

Hey here is a Red Bank fan. I wasn't at the game, but hey we are 8-0 that is all that matters. A win ugly is still a win. A hard fought victory is something our boys need anyways not all games will be blowouts. We need to see if Red Bank has some heart and fight.

Great game for both teams. A win is a win and all that matters is the score at the end of the game. I hope Red Bank can handle Knox Central, M. West or Maryville....

Just be glad "the owls" don't have to go through Maryvillle. You would be turning your pads in on Monday......... :thumb:

Trust me the Owls aren't scared of Maryville, Wish Maryville had to go through Oak Ridge, Dobyns Bennet, Farragut, Riverdale etc.

Watched "the Owls" play William Blount......LOL. If "the Owls" are #2 in the state then 5 A is horrible. Maryville could name their score against "the Owls"..... :thumb: