Portland @ Springfield

ut18vols

Portland Panthers(2-5) comes in to Springfield(7-0) to take on the Yellow Jackets in this Week 8 Region 6-4A battle. Portland is on a 5 game losing streak hoping to snap it against Springfield. Springfield stays focused on this game and dont look ahead to Kenwood, we should take care of the Panthers. This game is always a good game between the two. Good Luck to both team, I will take Springfield by 10.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

springfield by 14, they are big and tough. plus coach offit and arrington have these boys motivated. proved alot last night about their character and pride to be a yellow jacket. good luck the rest of the season. Think they are the one or 2, pending on clarksville high game. utley is amazing, and chapman is not too shabby, and the offensive line takes pride in their blocking. made me a believer last night. good luck the rest of the way.

Springfield should not take this game lightly by no means. Portland lost a close game to Clarksville 35-28. The Jackets need to get off to a much better than they did against Northwest and work on special teams. Although they're undefeated, I want to see (or hear) some progress correcting the little things. My prediction is Springfield by 17. GO JACKETS AND KEEP IT UP!!

Springfield should easily control the field....with the work of lowering penalties and turnovers. Springfield should win by 21. I am a alumni of springfield ("02) seeing the program get back on track is great. Seeing my cousin(Utley)and friends (Bey, Chatman, Hendrix and the rest of the team play every week is a treat. You will always see special things happen on the field. And yes people do know when you play Springfield that hard hitting is always involved...it has always been like that!