Unaka Vs. Cloudland

acdcfan

well to me king it isn't coach keith doing this , you know im a practice every day i think if the fans gets behind this team and be a true highlander fan that this team will try there best with Unaka but it is aweful that the fans isn't hehind them like it was when mark played , i have a close friend down at Unaka her son and mine is best friends off of the feild but they play there heart out when they face each other on the feild so don't go blaming coach Keith he gives all he can give some of our team likes alittle support from the FANS and the past PLAYERS

purty good post, I thank ifn I hears the king spout off one more time abowt playin on sum of tha hardest hittn teams in clowdlan histry, I'll hark up my skwurl stew. youns only got 4 senyurs, an a bunch of littluns. Bar Bryant couldnt come up thar and win, you all would have'm run off b'for the yar was out. tha botum line is yor gradeschool teams wurnt wurth a poot, and now its a showin in highschool. ye have some good'ns a comin up, an ye have ter be pashunt. if'n JC cambell got run off ever time he had a losin season, haympton would have lost a legand. I has to go now, I gots to git up erly for to go deer huntin. King, yur a feisty little feller, but you thaynk alot of yur self, goin round like yur gonna fire somebody. like my pappy said, if you keep yur mouth shet, nobody will know yur a fool.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rangerbook hasn't been the only one criticizing or asking questions. We've been quite skeptical during the broadcasts.

Donald, Johnny, Ben, Tommy, DannyMac, Ryann, Andy, Matt, Mark - good coaches ALL - will lead this team to greatness. And they'll be scrutinized throughout. A good thing.

Truth be told, the 2006 Rangers have played fantastic defense, but until the second half at King's Academy [since the second game] the offense has been inconsistent at best. If that's the case tonight, Cloudland will send the Rangers crying down the Mountain. Again.

But, cut down on the turnovers and penalties, and Unaka wins at Cloudland, regardless of the playcalling.

krich aka rangerbook sr. you cain't pat these coaches on the back with one hand and stabb them with the other their smarter than that.you and rangerbook are killing any inside info, into what is an up and comming program which some of us would like to get an inside look at. way to go.

I'd like to say that I appreciate the fan behaviour of Unaka at our field. Everyone was real respectful. I would like to say congratulations to sportiemom, who's son had an outstanding game. I got to socialize with former coach Acie Ensor and Henry Wayne and also, legendary coach Larry Bowling. I told those guys that I'm not used to being on this end of the stick, and that I have a better understanding of what they have went through for so long.

But mark it down, we have some determined people up here and we will get this thing turned around through teamwork and hard work. Some of the glitter might be brushed off, but make no mistake about it, when the dust is cleared and sun arises to a new day, we will once again have obtained the championship. Whooooooooooooooo!! :lol:

Hey mole, you are correct. I was looking forward to see how things were going to play out up close. I guess that is it for all of us.

maybe not i will be able to tell you more after i get home from work tonight.i work with some one who is still fairly close,but i must admit it dosen't look good. who could blame them.got to go to work in a little while i'll check back in tomorrow.

Sniper,

I fail to see where anyone's been backstabbed, and I'm also having difficulty understanding the meaning of your post. I'll try to respond to the parts I think I understand, and you can, Please correct the parts I miss.

I see the Ranger coaches, all of them, at least a couple times weekly, and though you're probably not interested, we had a very good online-interview with Coach Ensor after the win at Cloudland.

The Unaka defense has been outstanding, but, like me, and others, Coach Ensor wants more consistency with his offense.

The coaches aren't looking for a pat on the back, least of all, from me. Having said that, I'm elated that Donald Ensor took over when Acie decided to coach only Baseball. I'm also glad that Mark and Johnnie chose to coach Only Football.

With Ronnie Snavely back in the Gym, Acie on the Diamond, Kenneth Chambers coaching Ladies Basketball, and Ronnie Hicks still the Softball Coach, the Unaka Coaching Staff is now second-to-none in Carter County, and for that matter, I think, one of the best Statewide.

Sniper,

I fail to see where anyone's been backstabbed, and I'm also having difficulty understanding the meaning of your post. I'll try to respond to the parts I think I understand, and you can, Please correct the parts I miss.

I see the Ranger coaches, all of them, at least a couple times weekly, and though you're probably not interested, we had a very good online-interview with Coach Ensor after the win at Cloudland.

The Unaka defense has been outstanding, but, like me, and others, Coach Ensor wants more consistency with his offense.

The coaches aren't looking for a pat on the back, least of all, from me. Having said that, I'm elated that Donald Ensor took over when Acie decided to coach only Baseball. I'm also glad that Mark and Johnnie chose to coach Only Football.

With Ronnie Snavely back in the Gym, Acie on the Diamond, Kenneth Chambers coaching Ladies Basketball, and Ronnie Hicks still the Softball Coach, the Unaka Coaching Staff is now second-to-none in Carter County, and for that matter, I think, one of the best Statewide.

Don't pay any attention to him krich. He just doesn't seem to like anyone's opinion if it doesn't concur with his own, kinda like a Communist or a Nazi or a Fascist or what have you. If you ignore him he'll go away... Anyway, which game(s) are you going to broadcast this week?

Edited by Rangerbook06

Don't pay any attention to him krich. He just doesn't seem to like anyone's opinion if it doesn't concur with his own, kinda like a Communist or a Nazi or a Fascist or what have you. If you ignore him he'll go away... Anyway, which game(s) are you going to broadcast this week?

I don't know if he will go away or not, some people ignored you for a while and you wouldn't go anywhere.

Sniper,

krich i have always respected your work,it just conserns me when you come to the aid of the waterboy,i dont want to see you loose lockeroom cred. i understand opinions especially with football if you run you should throw if you throw you should run hindsight is always20-20 but thats what makes it great you of all people should understand that,we were hopeing for some insight as to why they do some of the thing they do,knowing these coaches they have a plan.what changes have they made this season and what is their next move with the playoffs coming up ?we are counting on you out here in computer land.time for my morning coffe.

krich i have always respected your work,it just conserns me when you come to the aid of the waterboy,i dont want to see you loose lockeroom cred. i understand opinions especially with football if you run you should throw if you throw you should run hindsight is always20-20 but thats what makes it great you of all people should understand that,we were hopeing for some insight as to why they do some of the thing they do,knowing these coaches they have a plan.what changes have they made this season and what is their next move with the playoffs coming up ?we are counting on you out here in computer land.time for my morning coffe.

[/quote

It seems krich and rangerbook are trying to give their honest opinions about the Rangers. Is that not one luxury of being a fan, showing loyalty on winning nights and critics on the nights that your team takes a loss.

[/quote

It seems krich and rangerbook are trying to give their honest opinions about the Rangers. Is that not one luxury of being a fan, showing loyalty on winning nights and critics on the nights that your team takes a loss.