Marion Co vs Bledsoe Co - Battle of Warriors

polecat

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess its time for me to make my prediction......I just don't know if our DB's are gonna be able to cover all of Marion's threats and I'm gonna go with MC by 14....

I thought you were a Bledsoe fan, I guess not! This will be a close game and Bledsoe will come out on top. Show some Bledsoe Pride or change your screen name. Of course with a georgia hat on, I shouldn't be surprised!

The Real Warriors - 14

kimball north - 13

The Purple clad Warriors will chalk up another victory over the team from West Taft.

HA !

If you can't be original on "WORD PLAY", at least have the basic Globial Positioning correct.

The only thing WEST of TAFT is Spencer !

BTW, take HWY 127 NORTH to the game tonight......

Polecat

I thought you were a Bledsoe fan, I guess not! This will be a close game and Bledsoe will come out on top. Show some Bledsoe Pride or change your screen name. Of course with a georgia hat on, I shouldn't be surprised!

The Real Warriors - 14

kimball north - 13

Glad to see you squeezed on through the ringer BK.

Must not audit many at 4:00am !

Got to agree with BK on this, got to have that home town pride.

Be early for a good seat.

BCHS by 9.

Kicking wins the game......even though it will be frosty tonight.

Polecat

North, South, East, West......... It's all the same when you are discussing the outcome of this game. The PURPLE Warriors will come out on top and BC will once again be saying woulda, coulda, shoulda.........

Come early and get a good seat, but if not, wait until half-time when BC fans are filing out the gate.

Hey "B".... you gonna be at the game tonight?

I'm sure "B" will be at the game, now I am wondering which side he will be standing on.

The Real Warriors - 14

jasper - 13

North, South, East, West......... It's all the same

That says so much about the PurpleGrad.....

Lack of attention to detail......much like tonights game. Typical....

Glad the Sequatchie River runs south.....or downhill....

we are all creek kin ya know...

BCHS by 9.

Kicking wins the game......

Polecat

A significant region game coming up in less than 48 hours, a CoachT thread that's now reached four pages, the majority of posts are pro Bledsoe County, and the Marion County support is largely made up of South Pittsburg, Tyner and Sequatchie posters. Whats wrong with this picture? I think its time for the Marion County supporters to throw off the disappointment of last Friday's loss and show this team some support. They haven't quit, why should we. Second place in Region 3 is still attainable; I believe Marion County wins by 14.

Where is MCHeadHunter, MCRoadWarrior, MikeLinebacker, VolsBBFan, KimP, Snipe, GARGANTUAN, Delmar, and many others that have supported this team all year.

GO MC WARRIORS :thumb:

I too have been out of pocket this week no hope. But rest asured that I have not lost any confidence in this team over the past couple of weeks. Sure we may have not played as well as we should have but we are talking about young men here not professionals. I think if you told anyone at the beginning of the season that Marion would be playing for second place with the chance of hosting a playoff game everyone would be happy. Well that is right were we are. I think the boys will shake the past couple of weeks off. I for one have not quit on this team. I have not missed a game all year. I expect, lord willing, to be in Pikeville tonite. And believe me, everyone that knows me knows how I love to go to Pikeville. Now my prediction, Bledsoe will not be able to handle Muir on the outside and Hargis on the inside. They will have to decide which one they will take away. Either way Trey will find the open man and Marion will score. I worry about stopping Blesoe's run. I look for Hargis, Muir, Brocks, Wilson, and Gunn to have big nites. Marion will win by 2 touchdowns.

I guess its time for me to make my prediction......I just don't know if our DB's are gonna be able to cover all of Marion's threats and I'm gonna go with MC by 14....

"B" , you are more than welcome to come on over to our side tonite. Maybe we could discuss some SEC basketball and how the Vols will role over the cats this year. Come on over. LOL :thumb:

AKA - MCroadwarrior

Sorry wished I had thought of that name before I signed on as MCroadwarrior. I cant aford to burn post under another screenname. I need that count for this one. I can't keep up with "BledsoeBtheboy" now. :(

I'm sure "B" will be at the game, now I am wondering which side he will be standing on.

"B" is going to be sitting with beside PurpleGrad, Volsbbfan, and myself. He wants to build his image! ;)B)

Ok, it's time for me to make my pick! Bledsoe fans need an extra coat tonight!!! The Marion Warriors run/pass attack will prove to be to much for the "boys in blue". Also look for Marions "D" to make a statement. They have not been happy with their performance the past 2 weeks and during this weeks practice, their effort has been much improved.

MCRoadWarriors pick!

Marion 27

Bledsoe "0" yes "0"

"B", would you like me to bring you a purple jacket? :)

Nohope, where are you? I haven't heard from you since you called us out. B)

Sorry wished I had thought of that name before I signed on as MCroadwarrior. I cant aford to burn post under another screenname. I need that count for this one. I can't keep up with "BledsoeBtheboy" now. ;)

"B" is going to be sitting with beside PurpleGrad, Volsbbfan, and myself. He wants to build his image! :(B)

Ok, it's time for me to make my pick! Bledsoe fans need an extra coat tonight!!! The Marion Warriors run/pass attack will prove to be to much for the "boys in blue". Also look for Marions "D" to make a statement. They have not been happy with their performance the past 2 weeks and during this weeks practice, their effort has been much improved.

MCRoadWarriors pick!

Marion 27

Bledsoe "0" yes "0"

"B", would you like me to bring you a purple jacket? :)

Nohope, where are you? I haven't heard from you since you called us out. B)

I just realized why you have been absent from these boards, the loss to SP obviously put you in Moccasin Bend! Zero, Zero are you kidding? Of course, It shouldn't be that surprising, since just a week ago you had MC beating SP.lol

When reality hits you tonight, unfortunately, it will be accompanied by a cold wind. Wear your coveralls and leave the car running, it'll be a cold ride back to north kimball. Numbers to remember 2+11+14+30+32+44+58= BLEDSOE VICTORY!

The Real Warriors - 14

north kimball - 13

I just realized why you have been absent from these boards, the loss to SP obviously put you in Moccasin Bend! Zero, Zero are you kidding? Of course, It shouldn't be that surprising, since just a week ago you had MC beating SP.lol

When reality hits you tonight, unfortunately, it will be accompanied by a cold wind. Wear your coveralls and leave the car running, it'll be a cold ride back to north kimball. Numbers to remember 2+11+14+30+32+44+58= BLEDSOE VICTORY!

The Real Warriors - 14

north kimball - 13

Somebody needs to reserve you a room! We are still playing Bledsoe tonight aren't we? The real warriors, thats the funniest thing I have ever heard. You guys have beat us once in past 30 years and you think it's going to happen again tonight. No way! It's Marion County Warriors, not Kimball or South Crossroads although if they had a team they would beat your Warriors. Good luck tonight and congrats on your Jamboree Championship!!! :thumb:

Edited by MIKE LINEBACKER