Marion Co vs Bledsoe Co - Battle of Warriors

polecat

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;) To all the MC Warrior posters. Took you folks a few days to show up, but man, what an explosion. "Jamboree Championship", that still cracks me up. :rolleyes:

Nice post.

Update from Buzzkill......

End of 3rd.

BCHS 17

MCHS 8

With all the respect I can squeeze from my little ole heart..........

Polecat

Check out this article that I found.......

Dateline: Atlanta

The CDC has just issued a warning for residents in the Sequatchie Valley. A very serious string of Bledsoe Syndrome (BS) has been identified and is currently spreading uncontrollably. Scientists are baffled by this new string. The syndrome, appeared in prominence in the late 1970’s and early 1980’s but was thought to have been eradicated by a vaccination derived from the Purple Blood which is readily found in the fans of Marion County High School. Occasional flare ups had been identified over the past 20 years but never amounted to anything and were easily extinguished. This new string of BS seems to have somehow mutated over the years and has peaked into epidemic proportions. What is particularly troublesome to scientist is the fact that this string of BS is affecting people of all ages.

What should you do? The good news is that this new string of BS is not life-threatening however, it will leave those afflicted with a sick feeling in their stomach and a sour taste in their mouth. How will you know if you have it? By half-time of tonight’s game you will recognize the symptoms. The best remedy is to watch the band’s performance at half-time to lift your spirits somewhat and then immediately tuck your tail and run home. Do not listen to the radio. Do not turn on the TV to catch scores on the late news. It is recommended that you avoid all forms of media and any congregation of fellow sufferers for the next 48 hours. Watch some College football on Saturday and maybe catch a Pro game on Sunday (except for the Titans which will cause the symptoms to flare up again).

Scientist at the CDC feel assure that this is a temporary outbreak of BS and everything should be back to normal by Monday morning.

That is pretty funny...but if you're going to try and sound like a true scientist...then at least use the proper term.

The "string" you refer to is actually a "strain." (s-t-r-a-i-n)...not string.

Other than that, a darn funny post.

Unless, of course...Bledsoe wins.

;):rolleyes::lol:;) Thats a good one!!!!

"To all the MC Warrior posters."

Check out this article I found in the Marion County Outhouse Tribune,..

(the only Jasper paper that is perforated for easy tearing.)

" What is the real cure for "Bledsoe Syndrome"?

1. Visitors seeing the score are afflicted with a sick feeling in their stomach and a sour taste in their mouth.

We call it EATING CROW.

2. The best remedy is

a. to watch the band’s performance at half-time to lift your spirits.

b. get something good to eat at the concession stand.

c. then immediately tuck your tail and

d.Run Home to North Kimball.

BCHS 30

MCHS 8

Wish the best for all the young men on the field, all respect for the teams.

For the posters of this board, well .....you know.....

Polecat

That is pretty funny...but if you're going to try and sound like a true scientist...then at least use the proper term.

The "string" you refer to is actually a "strain." (s-t-r-a-i-n)...not string.

Other than that, a darn funny post.

Unless, of course...Bledsoe wins.

Oh, and you called it.......Funny .....

He that laughs last, can be LOUD !

Polecat

Check out this article that I found.......

Dateline: Atlanta

The CDC has just issued a warning for residents in the Sequatchie Valley. A very serious string of Bledsoe Syndrome (BS) has been identified and is currently spreading uncontrollably. Scientists are baffled by this new string. The syndrome, appeared in prominence in the late 1970’s and early 1980’s but was thought to have been eradicated by a vaccination derived from the Purple Blood which is readily found in the fans of Marion County High School. Occasional flare ups had been identified over the past 20 years but never amounted to anything and were easily extinguished. This new string of BS seems to have somehow mutated over the years and has peaked into epidemic proportions. What is particularly troublesome to scientist is the fact that this string of BS is affecting people of all ages.

What should you do? The good news is that this new string of BS is not life-threatening however, it will leave those afflicted with a sick feeling in their stomach and a sour taste in their mouth. How will you know if you have it? By half-time of tonight’s game you will recognize the symptoms. The best remedy is to watch the band’s performance at half-time to lift your spirits somewhat and then immediately tuck your tail and run home. Do not listen to the radio. Do not turn on the TV to catch scores on the late news. It is recommended that you avoid all forms of media and any congregation of fellow sufferers for the next 48 hours. Watch some College football on Saturday and maybe catch a Pro game on Sunday (except for the Titans which will cause the symptoms to flare up again).

Scientist at the CDC feel assure that this is a temporary outbreak of BS and everything should be back to normal by Monday morning.

B.S. FOREVER BABY!

We flying high on space mountain tonight baby,WHHHHOOOOOOOO!

:thumb::thumb::blink:

Edited by volhead