Gibbs at Carter

splainshornets

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will Carter be looking ahead to week 9 and Fulton?

Can the pass happy Eagles put it together and pull a shocker?

Last time Gibbs came to Carter it was homecoming and the Eagles smashed us in the mouth 19-0. DeJa Vu?

My oh My!

I dont think so Splains, and this is why. Coach Heath Woods. Wooods is one of the BEST at getting and keeping his teams attention....in any week of the season.

I think the Eagles have a good chance, if Aaron has a lights out game with no mistakes. I think that Carter's big FB and RB Brown will be too much in the end though.

This game will be a war of attrition and Carter is better suited for that war.

Talk about looking past this game? I think the homecoming issue keeps everyone's heads in the game. Everyone talks about the game all week and when Friday night comes, everyone is ready to play. I mean how can you not get excited when guys dress like girls and there are movie stars roaming the halls all week. Its like the sideline of a USC game inside CHS.

i look for the hornets to smash the eagles friday night. lets just hope they don't act crazy like the boys from the last home game and lets hope the music man will keep his job.

Carter 42

gibbs 0

in the 3rd quater

P.S. coaches when you are up by this much let the young guns play and put on the next two touchdowns

Final

Carter 56

gibbs 0