Bearden at Sevier Co.

HB2021

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This just may be the best game in Region 1 5A that hasn't included DB in a long long time! And maybe one of the best match-ups of the week in the entire 5A State. Both Teams 6-2...2nd and 3rd place in Region 1 5A will be determined.

Bearden played DB tough, scored 1 TD due to a fumbled Punt with just over 1 min to go in the first half... only score the Bulldogs got. Bearden had a tremendous Home Crowd and the Student Section was half the crowd and very loud. It was announced to be the Largest Crowd in Home Bearden History. Bearden whipped 4A Power Knox Central a couple of weeks later.

Sevier County scored 2 TD's on the DB Defense, something I did not think would happen this year. The Smokey Bears had sustained drives with many 3rd and 4th down conversions.

Great Game, I bet both Teams have huge crowds.. it's why you play on Friday Night!!

Sevier County 24

Bearden 23

This should be a great game, and I agree with the fact that Sevier County will win this one. Bearden has their best team in who knows when, and Sevier County can play football. It's at Sevier; I have to go with them.

As for this being the best game in a long time that does not include DB... well that could only mean you don't watch anyone else. There have been plenty of great games in TN high school football that did not include DB on all sides of the state. I'm a little surprised you or anyone would make this claim.

This should be a great game, and I agree with the fact that Sevier County will win this one. Bearden has their best team in who knows when, and Sevier County can play football. It's at Sevier; I have to go with them.

As for this being the best game in a long time that does not include DB... well that could only mean you don't watch anyone else. There have been plenty of great games in TN high school football that did not include DB on all sides of the state. I'm a little surprised you or anyone would make this claim.

I believe he said "best game in Region 1 5A that hasn't included DB in a long long time." You may not agree with that either, but no one's making the claim you attributed to Art.

As for this game, having seen both of these teams this year I predict a fun game to watch and fully expect an offensive show. Both have QBs that can throw and run and receivers who can make big plays. Give the home team a slight edge, but only because it's at home.

Good luck to both - a hard fought, injury free game!

Roll Tribe!