Bearden at Sevier Co.

HB2021

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a HUGE game for both teams. The winner of this game finishes 2nd in the Region and will host a first round playoff game, which we all know is a huge advantage. This game should be one of the better to watch this year and I think both teams will come out ready to play. Its so so hard to pick a winner of this game, so I won't. Best of luck to both teams. It will be intresting to see how the seedings from the playoffs end up in two weeks. We could have a DB vs OR matchup first round. I would also like to see Bearden get a shot at revenge against the Admirals. I think it would be a different outcome this time

SCHS - 42

Bulldogs - 21

The Bears raced out to a 35 - 0 halftime lead playing their most complete and dominate game of the year. The Bulldogs came out fighting mad in the second half with two TD's in the third quarter but the Bears put the game away with a fourth quarter TD to go up 42 - 14. Bearden scored their final TD in the last couple of minutes. Very surprising score considering most everyone (including myself)was rating this one a toss up. SCHS came out hitting on all cylinders both on offense and defense. Hope they can keep it up because next up will be McMinn Co. at home in two weeks.

"I am pretty sure that the score will be alot closer than 28-10 and i am pretty sure the dawgz will win this one"

Hope you didn't have any money on it Bulldog fan.

Bearden wasn't ready to play. I guess they had too much fun on fall break all week.

They put up a little bit of fight in the 3rd qtr or it would have been a 52-7 game.

In the first half BHS looked totally clueless especially against the SCHS Jumbo package.

BHS adjusted to that package in the 2nd half but in reality the game was over. SCHS did what they had to do in not turning the ball over and forcing BHS to go the long field. The final TD was against the B-team with 1 minute left.

Now SCHS gets to rest up for a week until McMinn Co. comes to town in two weeks.

Edited by 5743