region 7 2a

bulldoggfan

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think milan still has a chance what about everyone else

Milan has a better shot that Huntingdon does right now :rolleyes:

The playoff teams are going to be Peabody, Humboldt, Westview, & either Milan or USJ :D

USJ holds the head-to-head over Milan now and their last two are against stuggling Huntingdon & lowly Dresden while Milan's last two are against Peabody and Westview. If the Bulldogs are going to make a move it better be this week.

Please tell me you didn't just compare milan to USJ! you make it sound like usj will have no trouble with the "struggling" huntington or dresden for that matter. Huntington played a really good game last friday and expect them to beat usj by AT LEAST 3 tds. I also expect them to beat humbolt and for milan to win out. I've got my money on the bulldawgs for the region title ...any takers?

Edited by BulldawgDynasty

If Milan wins out they will make the playoffs and be very dangerous! I think Humboldt will beat USJ and split with Westview and Huntingdon. Peabody beats Westview and GC loses to Milan everybody has the same region record ? I am confused ! Let's try this Milan,Peabody,Humboldt and Westview make the playoffs ,Milan is clearly the best team but may have to go on the road first round. Peabody will play their hearts out to host a playoff game.

If huntingdon wins out then huntingdon is in. If Huntingdon happens to lose one of the last 3 then they are in alot of trouble. They hold the tiebreaker over westview which i expect to lose to milan. There both of those will have to losses. Trenton only has 1 loss but still has to play westview and milan so they could either win the region or be at the very bottom. Right now i would say that Milan still has the best shot to win the region bc i dont see any team that will have less than two losses and milan will hold the tie breaker on all the teams that will be in the playoff picture. I think the final four will be

1. Milan

2. Peabody

3. Huntingdon

4. The winner of the humboldt and westview game...Im going to take Humboldt by 7.

Edited by Titans02

this is how i see it...both humboldt and milan winning out...that makes humboldt the winner of the region with milan making it to the playoffs...both of these teams will meet back up later in the playoffs and will be a rematch that humboldt has been waiting for ever since week 6 when they played milan...it's going to be tough for humboldt when they travel to martin and huntingdon in weeks 9 and 10, but i have a feeling that the vikings have woken up and are ready for anyone

Milan wins the region.

Trenton is second

Humboldt is 3rd and Huntingdon 4th.

Somewhere Milan vs Huntingdon will occur again as usual. I see Milan getting to the Clinic bowl and getting demolished by Alcoa.

I only wish USJ would make the playiffs and win enough games to meet Milan.