Wilson Central Transfers

greenevillefan

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am surprised so many parents are willing to go along with that line of thinking. My kids will not be dictating where we live.

That is why I asked if the families were moving. Milan just got hit with a big violation for a kid being ineligable since his family did not move. I know that all of these transfers don't get checked to see if they are legite or not. I know if my child wanted to play ball at another school I could not afford to just pack up and move houses, jobs, etc... That is a big cost. For some reason Wilson Central and Shelbyville seem to get families that are willing to do this.

I am surprised so many parents are willing to go along with that line of thinking. My kids will not be dictating where we live.

A lot of times its not the kids, it is the parents. Look at it this way, if your kid was a good player and was at a school with a mediocre team and you had the means to move to a better school(a better team)..would you....especially if it meant the difference in getting a scholarship or not. Most parents would say yes I think, and there are very few kids who would not want to be on a better team.

A lot of times its not the kids, it is the parents. Look at it this way, if your kid was a good player and was at a school with a mediocre team and you had the means to move to a better school(a better team)..would you....especially if it meant the difference in getting a scholarship or not. Most parents would say yes I think, and there are very few kids who would not want to be on a better team.

My kids are not old enough for me to give a real-life answer, but I think one of life's valuable lessons is learning how to succeed in difficult situations and helping those around you raise their performance level.