CAMDEN vs. LEWIS

Stat_pack1

Camden fans usually stop somewhere and eat when we go to away games. Should we stop on the way or is there some good places in LC? :lol:

all the fast food places, pizza hut, mcdonald's, etc., 2 mexican, 1 chinese, steak house and my favorite, the junkyard dog :thumb:

Edited by chucky

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all the fast food places, pizza hut, mcdonald's, etc., 2 mexican, 1 chinese, steak house and my favorite, the junkyard dog :thumb:

The Junkyard Dog eh? What do they serve? I'll be making my first trip to Hohenwald since my days of Pee Wee Football, when I wore Orange and White playing for the New Johnsonville Chargers!

wake up papa " proof == 24--0" == smoked,, get some theraphy' nothing wrong with losing it happens if you play the game long enough .. lewis county folks are just lewis county hmmmm and waverly is any better at what? i am not talking bad about waverly just knocking you inconsiderate comments about a well coached well played football team who is 9-0 and as far as camden they are a very tough football team , class act in coaching and the players but just like most supporters i am for LCHS, and of course they are for CAMDEN, and the reason you shouldn't reply is your nokt in this equation nor is waverly in this equation, they never gave us a challenge that night they may be a better team that night they weren't so go away!!!

Nicely said........

The reason we are ranked ahead of you is because we are last years region champs. We have a long tradition of being a winner and people have actually heard of us. Go to the Alcoa and and Goodpasture threads and LC gets mentioned many times. Can you say that about Camden? You guys will still be ranked behind us even after this week. Just wait and see! It doesn't mean we are 100% the better team ...just that our reputation preceeds us!

The reason we are ranked ahead of you is because we are last years region champs. We have a long tradition of being a winner and people have actually heard of us. Go to the Alcoa and and Goodpasture threads and LC gets mentioned many times. Can you say that about Camden? You guys will still be ranked behind us even after this week. Just wait and see! It doesn't mean we are 100% the better team ...just that our reputation preceeds us!

we do have a long tradition, but Camden is just as well known, as a matter of fact they have advanced further in the playoffs than Lewis County the last couple of years. LC was mentioned in the Alcoa and Goodpasture threads but only to say how bad they could beat LC. Ranking do not mean anything, they are nice but how you finish at the end of the season is how you are remembered :angry:

MAKE A SIGN!!!! :justwrestle:

I think the sign issue was already explained. You need to talk to the players that called out some of the Camden players specifically and called them overrated and said they weren't nearly as good as advertised. If I were Trey Graves, heads would roll because in a rivalry game like the battle of the bridge fuel doesn't really need to be thrown on the fire. When your boys said what they said they wrote some checks their tails couldn't cash end of story...it's time to let it go for 2006. In 2007 I would suggest this be a lesson remembered...

To say that we would be ranked ahead of Camden even if we lost is showing a lack of good reasoning. The winner probably winds up #3 in the state and the loser drops out of the top ten.

Papa Tiger, I hope you weren't referring to my earlier post about Waverly being "weak." I stated that Waverly had a good football team. I said that Camden and LC had very good teams. I'm not making those statements out of general rationalizations, only using records. I will be supporting Waverly and all region teams when playoff season kicks in because for all of us who are sitting around picking on each other's schools.... well, round one of the playoffs is when we see the true evil of Class 2-A. Any of our four teams that have to deal with the elitist private schools of Nashville will see what's wrong with our system.

This thread is beginning to take on a nasty tone and I hate to see that. Good luck to all over the next two weeks.

ok, this thread is over camden and lewis county, so lets keep it that way for the rest of tha time please..im tired of hearin criticism and ppl sayin waverly arent ne good...really, next week is the last week of the reg season....lets git it 2gether, and lewis county, if u really believe that waverly couldnt stand toe to toe w/ lewis county on both of theyr best nights, then u should be able to beat camden big time...but u wont, becuase camden is the better team, its a fact, the only thang iv heard u guys goin by so far is record...records dont mean ne thing untill uv finishd ur whole season, then u can look at it and see where u are, yea ur 9-0...7-0 in the region and u still have 1 more BIG competetor to play that will beat u, camden should be 9-0 aswell but they lost 1 game by 1point to a great team, i doubt that lewis county could even beat huntingdon...october 27th after ur game with camden, u will see where u belong..wheter its #1 or #2, either way u finish is where u deserved u have had a great season and so has camden...but i could honestly care less who wins because all i would care about would be beatin the teams from 5-2a in playoffs, if we can all do that then we can really start talkin trash to each other becuase then it will matter, but untill then...lets stay on the subject, thanx

Go Tigers!!

Go 6-2a!!!!!

To say that we would be ranked ahead of Camden even if we lost is showing a lack of good reasoning. The winner probably winds up #3 in the state and the loser drops out of the top ten.

Papa Tiger, I hope you weren't referring to my earlier post about Waverly being "weak." I stated that Waverly had a good football team. I said that Camden and LC had very good teams. I'm not making those statements out of general rationalizations, only using records. I will be supporting Waverly and all region teams when playoff season kicks in because for all of us who are sitting around picking on each other's schools.... well, round one of the playoffs is when we see the true evil of Class 2-A. Any of our four teams that have to deal with the elitist private schools of Nashville will see what's wrong with our system.

This thread is beginning to take on a nasty tone and I hate to see that. Good luck to all over the next two weeks.

Don, I appreciate that. I accept your comments. I don't think Camden and Lewis have good teams, I think they have great teams and think either will go far in the playoffs. I just felt that the boys from Waverly had not been given proper respect for their hard work. We all support everyone who is in our region and hope that they will go far. Here's to Camden and Lewis the rest of the year.

To say that we would be ranked ahead of Camden even if we lost is showing a lack of good reasoning. The winner probably winds up #3 in the state and the ]loser drops out of the top ten.

I think you misunderstood Don or maybe I should have worded it better. An earlier post mentioned that we are only ranked ahead of Camden because we have one more region win than them. It was said that if they beat Riverside then they will jump ahead of us in the rankings the week before LC plays them. I was disagreeing with that. I do know that if we lose to Camden that they will jump us in the polls.