CAMDEN vs. LEWIS

Stat_pack1

we do have a long tradition, but Camden is just as well known, as a matter of fact they have advanced further in the playoffs than Lewis County the last couple of years. LC was mentioned in the Alcoa and Goodpasture threads but only to say how bad they could beat LC. Ranking do not mean anything, they are nice but how you finish at the end of the season is how you are remembered :lol:

I didn't say Camden has no tradition or clout in 2a. I have nothing but respect for Camden. I have not once said you guys aren't as good as us. I just think we are the more well known team thus the higher ranking. Its just an opinion and everyone is entitled to one. I am not stating anything as a fact...just an opinion. I have no way to actually prove that we are more well known. I realize rankings don't mean a thing or why even play the game if we already know who the better team is. I think LC is mentioned in the the Alcoa and Goodpasture threads because thats who they think will advance far enough to play them. As bad as I hate to say it....I do believe LC and any other team in 2a has no chance of beating these two teams. I have watched both play this year and these teams are two of the best reguardless of Classification. I would love for someone to beat them though!

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Camden tonight should win it by approx. 48-6 score. FYI...according to various polls.....Camden is ranked higher that LCHS......

Sonny Moore.....Camden #5 w/rating of 123.54 (53 state all classes)

Lewis Co.#10 w/ratinf of 113.50 (89th state all classes)

Murphy Fair...Camden #4 Lewis #5

THS Football rating (Prep Preformance rating)...Camden 4 Lewis 6 in the state

Don't know how accurate these are but thought I would just throw them out for FYI.

Camden tonight should win it by approx. 48-6 score. FYI...according to various polls.....Camden is ranked higher that LCHS......

Sonny Moore.....Camden #5 w/rating of 123.54 (53 state all classes)

Lewis Co.#10 w/ratinf of 113.50 (89th state all classes)

Murphy Fair...Camden #4 Lewis #5

THS Football rating (Prep Preformance rating)...Camden 4 Lewis 6 in the state

Don't know how accurate these are but thought I would just throw them out for FYI.

Good Post...I never even look at any other poll besides the AP. Not that they are not as credible or anything I just don't like polls that use mathmatic formulas such as the college BCS. If you look at those polls such as Sonny Moore then Goodpasture and Alcoa can beat like 99% of all teams regardless of Class. They are unbelievable teams but I don't know about that. I think this game is gonna be one of the best you'll see in the state this year.

Good Post...I never even look at any other poll besides the AP. Not that they are not as credible or anything I just don't like polls that use mathmatic formulas such as the college BCS. If you look at those polls such as Sonny Moore then Goodpasture and Alcoa can beat like 99% of all teams regardless of Class. They are unbelievable teams but I don't know about that. I think this game is gonna be one of the best you'll see in the state this year.

I agree with you about the polls...Such BCS...(which we all know what it stands for). Jus thought it would be interesting seeing these after all of the other polls was mentioned. Polls are fun to debate.....but the real one that counts is decided on the playing field......thank goodness.......otherwise why watch a game..and enjoy those occasional upsets.