CAMDEN vs. LEWIS

Stat_pack1

lewis is going to stomp a mud hole in camden its over camden loses by 14 lewis is a power house with running back chris hatton. lewis has some hard hitters that camden just can't handle. good luck lewis from a richland player we alwyas enjoy playing ya'll thats a game where there is some hard hitting. so i figure lewis 35 camden 21

Like Camden has stomped a mud-hole in Richland 3 times in the last year? Camden can't handle hard-hitters? Ask Lewis co cause they would never say that...whatever, you have your opinion and we have ours. Cya next season :thumb:

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Camdens defense is just too good. The linebackers are amazing especially that #44 i don't know his name, what it it? Well I saw him play against some team a few weeks ago becuase I went to the game with a friend, and he was dominating.

Camden- 21

Lewis- 7

I think your talking about Moose. Last name Horton, first name Chad i think. You are right, he is awesome. He's crazy when it comes to football, but it's the kind of crazy you want if your a teammate or coach, or even a fan, even its of the opposing team. It was just great to see a player with his intensity on the field.

I think your talking about Moose. Last name Horton, first name Chad i think. You are right, he is awesome. He's crazy when it comes to football, but it's the kind of crazy you want if your a teammate or coach, or even a fan, even its of the opposing team. It was just great to see a player with his intensity on the field.

No actually they are talking about Garrett Golden....Moose's name is Chase, his brother, the QB last year was Chad. Both of them are great LB's/FB's..its a pleasure to sit back and watch 'em. I'm just glad its not me they're trying to hit! :rolleyes:

lewis is going to stomp a mud hole in camden its over camden loses by 14 lewis is a power house with running back chris hatton. lewis has some hard hitters that camden just can't handle. good luck lewis from a richland player we alwyas enjoy playing ya'll thats a game where there is some hard hitting. so i figure lewis 35 camden 21

ha, r u serious....hatton has nuthin compared to the strength of the whole camden line...and if u wanna see a running back that should be talkd about, wait till u try to defend boyd....lewis county will have trouble all game tryin to keep up w/ him, no chance at all that way...and richland, isnt as hard hitting as camden, and u put that against the hard hitting of lewis county, and ull be feeling it all the way in richland...so if u really knew any thing about this sport u wouldnt be puttin camden down like that becuase they beat the socks off of u and ur mommas...they did it to all the teams and theyr mommas and will do it friday night against lewis county, i hope we see helmets flyin, balls fumblin, and even ppl in the lewis county side will be crying cuz of the pain camden will bring!!! GO LIONS!!!!!!!!!!!! 6-2A CHAMPS!!

and then...good luck to camden, lewis county, waverly, and hopefully aville...

Didn't everyone say "Lewis Co. can't stop Josh Boyd, or anyone else from Camden" last year? How many yards did he end up with? And who won the game? Not saying it'll be the same way, but it seems like it's the same thing as last year...

The diference this year is that it is not really Camden fans talking smack. We remember what happened last year. I have respect for LC.

The diference this year is that it is not really Camden fans talking smack. We remember what happened last year. I have respect for LC.

R, you are right, these 2 schools have nothing but respect for each other because they have earned it, something these smack talkers know nothing about :lol: 2 teams ranked in the top 5 in the state, undefeated in their region, playing the the region championship, what more could anyone ask for!! have seen how Camden reacts to a challenge, will be interesting to see how LC reacts to their first challenge of the season, one thing is for sure, which ever teams wins or loses, you will not hear all the excuses these other pretenders use <_<

<_<

:lol: SO ARE YOU SAYING THAT LEWIS CO FANS ARE RUNNING THERE OWN TEAM BOWN ? I DON'T THINK SO.

I don't think that is what he meant. I think he is saying it is people OUTSIDE of Lewis County and Camden who are talking. These two programs and communities really respect what each program stands for!