CAMDEN vs. LEWIS

Stat_pack1

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL chill out. Stop putting words in my mouth, I never once mentioned LC's fans. You said that, I didn't.

you have been repsectful RCOMBS, this is all null and void, the truth will reveal itself come friday night and you know it's coming both teams are making final preperatoins fans are just jumping conclusions way too early, TWO DAYS, TILL JUDGEMENT DAY!!!LOL... HAVE A GOOD ONE

you have been repsectful RCOMBS, this is all null and void, the truth will reveal itself come friday night and you know it's coming both teams are making final preperatoins fans are just jumping conclusions way too early, TWO DAYS, TILL JUDGEMENT DAY!!!LOL... HAVE A GOOD ONE

And you also.

This is something this game is like a prize fight and the thing i hope we all reconize is this game is an awesome time for a high schools to make memories and fight for a title i completly support the Panthers but want it to be a great ball game , i see the tension is drawing by all the early post being made just imagine what friday is going to be like then Saturday or Sunday maybe we can all post our favorite, part of the game from friday,

This game Friday night is where the saying, "its all about Friday nights" comes from...this will the best of the best game...both teams have earned it, but only one will win.

For both teams: I know it will be a hard hitting game, keep it clean and stay safe out there.

GO LIONS!

WELL PUT lionpride. and i think both teams are going to want to make a statement.. Panthers goodluck