MBA @ McCallie

Buzzman

I think you are right, McCallie wins against MBA, but I do believe MBA beats Baylor.

McCallie is playing so well that I don't think anyone can slow them down. We will have a better chance at beating Baylor. I still believe that Rutledge will find a way for MBA to win at least one of these last two games.

Edited by TMA123

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately, I don't have a whole lot of confidence in the Big Red in this one. My hope for this game is for MBA to find some identity on offense, have some solid drives, hold onto the football, and score some points. If they do that and the defense plays up to its ability, MBA will have a chance. Even if they aren't able to win, it would be nice to gets some things accomplished and provide some momentum for the crucial Baylor game next week.

Unfortunately, I don't have a whole lot of confidence in the Big Red in this one. My hope for this game is for MBA to find some identity on offense, have some solid drives, hold onto the football, and score some points. If they do that and the defense plays up to its ability, MBA will have a chance. Even if they aren't able to win, it would be nice to gets some things accomplished and provide some momentum for the crucial Baylor game next week.

Any hope that the week off has helped any of the less serious injuries heal?

Interesting game tonight. McCallie goes up 28-0 before MBA fights back to make it 28-21, but a late McCallie TD seals the 34-21 win.

MBA's offense really got it in gear in the second half. I'm not sure how much McCallie was subbing at 28-0, but given MBA's struggles moving the ball since Week 3 after all the QBs went down, their offensive performance was encouraging, no matter whether it was 1s or 2s in there. This game was almost reminiscent of the 2000 game, where MBA went up 21-0 before McCallie stormed back to tie it before MBA kicked a late FG to win 24-21.

Congrats to McCallie. If history repeats itself, tonight's win for McCallie was big. Their last win versus MBA was in 2001 - by the same score of 34-21. McCallie would go on to win the title that year. They look poised to do the same this year.

If McCallie beat Riverdale then put my money on them Ive seen Riverdale and if they are better then them Mccallie it is

Riverdale lost the game but is still the better of the two. But I will say that McCallie has a good team and is the favorite to win the state title.

It is just too darned bad that Riverdale did not use their superiority to win the game, huh?