SHOWTIME: FRIENDSHIP / TROUSDALE

purplegoldfan

Yeah, it wouldn't surprise me if he ran the ball up the middle every play, just so they won't know what to expect when we meet for rd 2.

It would suprise me alot if he did that. For one he is a very smart coach. He realizes that nothing is for sure, especially not TC and FCS meeting again in the playoffs. Also, if FCS beat TC. they wouldn't meet until round three anyways.

Also, why would he save anything right now? If they beat FCS then they host every single playoff game at the creekbank. I think that he would prefere to host every game at the creekbank than to give FCS the region title and hope to meet them later and hope that when they meet them again he can beat them.

I don't want to give away how i think the game will go yet but i will say this, in terms of giving points right of the bat, i would give TC 7 because of satterfield and the fact that they are TC. But i would also give FCS 7 because they are #1 and want to stay that way, and because its played at Pirtle field.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mo$$y - looking at lining up with the only real team year in and year out in Region 4?

With no loved lost for you or your team. Who does that leave me to pull for in this game? Having two weeks to prepare for FC by not preparing for MJC. I think TC has the edge. GV having played both teams I also think TC had the better lines O & D. Dont panic, you have a 50% chance to win.

aahhh Pressure Pressure & Pressure. What's at stake? just think, Region 4 champion ship & home feild during the state playoffs !! This is going to be a Great 1a middle Tn high school football game. We might not have many fans out around the state , but you can bet all eyes will be looking for the final score on this one!!

All respect goes out to FC for there accomplishments this season, ( alot of weapons & Speed to contain).

Even though TC is down this yr. With belief & 4 quarters of containment football , we can do it. I expect a very phisical football game. It might just come down to turn overs & special teams play.

Good luck to both programs Friday night.

I've got to say

TC. by 6

TC..... the trousdale county. Pre-season #1 (still ranked in my book) vs current #1. Last years champion vs. the only team that threatened them last year..... The established tradition vs. the rising tradition....Region 4-1a championship on the line (assuming GV wins).......Home field advantage for the playoffs will either be the creekbank or pirtle field......just wanted to set the mood for anyone who didn't know. Should be a good game to watch at FCS.

Edited by FCSpoe

TC..... the trousdale county. Pre-season #1 (still ranked in my book) vs current #1. Last years champion vs. the only team that threatened them this year..... The established tradition vs. the rising tradition....Region 4-1a championship on the line (assuming GV wins).......Home field advantage for the playoffs will either be the creekbank or pirtle field......just wanted to set the mood for anyone who didn't know. Should be a good game to watch at FCS.

Nice ;)

I see the "MIND" games have been started by TC fans. Normally they would be focusing on the ability of their teams. FC shouldn't listen to any of this garbage and just go out and play ball.

Don't let them get into your heads. Thank goodness for FC they are playing at home.

I don't see FCS letting any mind games getting into them. I respect TC, now as an FCS fan i want to respectfully beat them.... convincingly. This is an FCS team that for the most part played alot at both games vs TC last year... they want this game bad. not just for the championship, not just for the season but simply because it is TC.

Should be a very physical, hard-played game by both teams. TURNOVERS will be huge in this game.

Clint will have at least a couple of "special plays" for this one and FC better expect to see 8-9 up & in the box until they prove they can throw the ballconsistently.

Don't be surprised if MC doesn't have a couple of special plays in his bag as well.

With all this said TC is defending their Region 4 championship and they won't give it away, FC will have to earn it. Hopefuly, all can come out healthy and get ready for a very hungry Region 3!