Baylor at Coffee Co.

wingman10

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. Baylor wins this one big. Coffee County has had trouble stopping good athletes all year and Kevin Cooper is definetly an athlete. Any player who has the University of Tennessees' attention is worth going to the game and watching. I will make the trip just to watch him. As far as the game is concerned...I dont think Coffee County can compete. CC hasnt beaten a quality team all year. Shelbyville, Franklin County and Cumberland County are all way down this year. Has Shelbyville or Cumberland even won a game this year? CC is lucky to have them on the schedule. Coffee County will finish the season a disappointing 4-7 (If they can beat Warren County) after the playoff loss. Before the year began I thought 5-5 at the worst. This looks like another year of Coffee County beating who they should beat and losing to teams that are better or equal to Coffee County. A win over Baylor and a win in the first round would salvage the season, but I do not see it happening. Good luck to CC anyway.

Baylor 48

Coffee County 13

Baylor by 28 until the freshmen and sophs play

As much as I hate to say this I'm going with Baylor in this one. I hate not going with my team, but it's gonna be hard to stop a 6'1" 240lbs freight train by the name of Kevin Cooper, not only is he a RB but he plays LB as well so it's just gonna be a long night for Coffee Co. However, I still think this game can be a close one if Coffee County comes with their A game. I just hope that Baylor dosen't manhandle us like they've done in most of their games. Good luck to both teams Friday Night...may the best Red Raiders win!

I'm just jealous that Baylor can get so many public schools to schedule games. Wonder why that's the case?

It's only a matter of time before that changes. The Cleveland-Baylor series is over. In the next few years East Ridge, Central, Franklin Co., and Coffee Co. will drop Baylor. I guess teams from Kentucky, Florida, and Georgia will get a shot at them in the near future?

Edited by Buzzman