Carter @ Fulton

Road2Three

Never Criticized only thing I said was he has alot of growing up to do he lets his temper get the best of him. He is a good QB but is not a great one. So NO I have never criticized one of my childs team mates. I said that ever kid on that team has more talent than I have ever seen.

Do you know what the definition of critize is? You can say what you want but you are critizing a 15 year young man, hope that make you feel really good.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The game isnt over yet but 48-3 late in the 4th.....yea new yr, same result.

Bounds looked bad, Carter seemed to quit after halftime....and for many rants I could post, I will leave it there.

Rogan is a stud. Every time he broke the line he got 9 yards. Best pure running back I have seen in person in a while. If he got an inch he was gone. Thought #10 played as good as could be expected, but Fulton will need Stinson back to make a run to Murfreesboro.

Thought it would be closer this year, guess I was wrong. Carter still has a ways to go.

dana112369, while you're looking for your copy of "How to Win Friends and Influence People" (PLEASE try to find it), see if you can find a dictionary and look up "criticism."

It's an absolute shame adults like you think it's ok to get on boards like this and criticize kids and even call them by name. Do us all a favor and don't ever get on here again. And yes, I'll gladly make this my last post if you will.

It is pretty bad that you attack your son's own teammates on here. Must be somethin in the water at carter. I won't elaborate for the sake of starting an arguement. I swear someone said they believed carter was as good as the top programs in the state. The thing tonight that bothered me the most about carter( and there was a lot of things that bothered me) was one of their coaches talkin to what i assumed was his family. I over heard him say and i quote, "I think the defense had a really good game tonight." then to my suprise, the people he was talkin to agreed!!! I took it that he was probably the d coord. by the way he talked. I honestly couldnt believe what i heard. How could a coach say the defense played good when the opposing team scored 48 points with their 3rd string qb? Rogan had over 200 yards rushing as well...i really didnt understand how a coach could be satisfied with that performance. Region 2 will sweep round 1 of the playoffs

Red Neckerson I know your glad I didn't take your pay check this week (just kiddin). I knew Carter was a bad footbal team guy's with not alot of talent. The way Gibbs moved the ball on them last week and their D pretty much held Carters O in check, I knew Fulton would wear them out. The Falcons could have put 70 on the board if Buck had of wanted to, but he needed to work on things for the playoffs. I believe Carter will get AE in the playoffs and take another spanking. AE isn't as good as they have been, but they're still 20 points better than this Carter team. Red from what I've seen in region 1 3a, Claiborne has the best player (Helton), and Carter and Gibbs have the best all around talent in that region. The difference in Carter and Gibbs is Carter is well coached and Gibbs has no coaching at all. Heath does a great job with the talent he has and Randy just lets his kids go out their and play because the players have more footbal knowledge than he does. I've said in the past that the QB at Gibbs is bad, but he does have talent he just hasn't been coached. I still believe that the Bounds kid is an all around better athlete than the Stanton kid was last year. Very few kids in region 1 3a could star for this Fulton squad.

Thanks Volnative - the wife and little red are glad you left us with milk money.

Like Coach Woods said, Fulton out-athleted the big green; athletes all over the field. And Rogan proved again he's the real thing, being keyed on and still putting up big numbers. You're right, Carter is well coached and gets a lot out of their guys. Fulton's size and team speed just eventually wore them down. There are still games to play and I look for them to learn from last night. Woods said at halftime that you have to beat the contenders to be a contender; Carter will get more chances to do that in the playoffs and will add another athlete that had to sit out last night (he wouldn't have changed the outcome but definitely would have helped). Fulton's clearly at the top in 2AAA but let's see if Carter doesn't prove it can be competetive with the rest that region in the playoffs. By no means is Fulton a 1 man team but Rogan's a big-time difference maker and I don't see anybody else of that caliber in Carter's future until they hook up with Fulton again in the playoffs (no offense AE, but Anderson's not quite Rogan and he doesn't have the supporting cast Rogan does). Anyway, we'll find out in a couple of weeks and, Volnative, thanks again for not leaving the Neckerson's destitute this month.

By the way, pretty slick of Buck to pull a Tebow with Freeney; worked out ok, huh. And Coch Woods, not to be outdone, had his own wrinkle with the EJ/QB formation and even slung it around out of it.

Well, Well, Well. When will Carter learn? You can beat up on the little ole' measly Region 1-3A teams but do not come up on "The Hill" on Bob Black Field where the scoreboard reads "2003-2004 AAA State Football Champions" and run your mouth. Man, that was the mouthiest group of fans, players (several cheap shots last night), and coaches I've seen in a long time. Putting "7-2" in the F in the endzone and the "Bank" beside the field, players running their mouth before the game. I mean, I was almost embarassed for them towards the end of the game when Fulton had their 3rd and 4th stringers in, still scoring. You would have thought they would have learned their lesson last year when the Falcons came into Carter's house at 5-3 and absolutely shredded the undefeated Hornets. But, this is exactly why I wanted Carter to be undefeated again this year.

Fulton-48

Carter-3

Carter did obviously play a better 1st half than 2nd half defensively, but Fulton's D was too much all night for the Hornets. Going on a statistic standpoint though, Fulton pretty much dominated the 1st half as well with like 150 total yards to like 25 for Carter. Fulton also had 9 first downs to 1 for Carter. The scoreboard just lit up in the 2nd half though.