Who's the 1A Favorite of the east now?

Guest Shocker0

South Pitt will have to bring their A game 4 times in a row to make to the state. I can't see it. Did you see what a weak Bledsoe Co team did to Marion Co. I'm not sold.

Did you see what SP did to Bledsoe? Not a good comparison. Yes SP is more than capable. The thing is can they bounce back. Their swelled heads has got them in a bind I'm curious to see if they play through it. But they are talented enough and capable the focus and the desire has left. If they want to accomplish what they set out to do at the beginning of the season they had better turn it around this week. Coaching staff included.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shocker0

NO one is afraid of South Pitt now...Their all talk, and still talking...but where's the dominance, where's the 15-0 season they promised, where's this years state champion? Not in Speed Pittsburg that's for sure...maybe you guys should focus on locking up second in your region before you think of state.

Did you see what SP did to Bledsoe? Not a good comparison. Yes SP is more than capable. The thing is can they bounce back. Their swelled heads has got them in a bind I'm curious to see if they play through it. But they are talented enough and capable the focus and the desire has left. If they want to accomplish what they set out to do at the beginning of the season they had better turn it around this week. Coaching staff included.

This is the Best Post of the Week!!!

NO one is afraid of South Pitt now...Their all talk, and still talking...but where's the dominance, where's the 15-0 season they promised, where's this years state champion? Not in Speed Pittsburg that's for sure...maybe you guys should focus on locking up second in your region before you think of state.

What really suprises me is how alot of people all across teh state was riding the Pirates .. and they have one real bad night.. and now there all talk? do you think all those stat's was make belief? NO.. when season's end i do believe I saw before last week the best team in the state.. Its all in the Pirates hands now if they want to do it!!!

No Geno... THIS QUOTE IS THE BEST ALL WEEK!!!

South Pitt + Ego = OVER-RATED!!! (clap clap clap clap clap)

Cy has been thinking about this possibility and thinks Warhead may be right. Slike Rick has changed horses in this thing so many times, Cy can't tell who he is for from one week to the next.

Cy thinks Coalfield doesn't need any curses, they can be their own worst enemy. Cy thinks Slick Rick needs to be against Coalfield. That should be easy for Slick Rick.

Old Pirate says Sick Ricky is JUST a typical fence jumper who obviously had NO direct ties to the teams for which he "JUMPS ON THE BAN WAGON".

Old Pirate says some jump and live to regret, this is 1 Sick Kitty Cat .