North at South

readnoevil

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Curt versus Norths team.... North is a good team just lacking depth

Well after thinking about this..... :blink: I will pick North over Curt because Curt does not play Defense and I think they can stop him with ease without a Line to block or someone to throw it to and who would snap it to him?

Edited by SSREBEL

Can we get over this Curt deal? South is a TEAM. Curt is a huge part of this TEAM, but they are still a TEAM. You win as a TEAM, you lose as a TEAM. South's TEAM should win this one.

AMEN........ :rolleyes: ..........Curt doesn't play Defense as we said and I think it's pretty good but yet we never hear about that.

South Sould beat North

GO REBELS

AMEN........ :rolleyes: ..........Curt doesn't play Defense as we said and I think it's pretty good but yet we never hear about that.

South Sould beat North

GO REBELS

Curt does keep the other teams offense off the field by moving the chains. His total offense Friday night was 300+ and the team total was around 360, of course someone has to catch the passes and protect not a one man team. Maybe we can get a big enough lead to let some other skill players see what they can do instead of mop up duty on the last drive.....

Curt does keep the other teams offense off the field by moving the chains. His total offense Friday night was 300+ and the team total was around 360, of course someone has to catch the passes and protect not a one man team. Maybe we can get a big enough lead to let some other skill players see what they can do instead of mop up duty on the last drive.....

We do not have a grinding smash mouth offense that keeps the ball most of the game and wins the time of possession war. Our Defense held Unicoi to 112 total yards and 48 yards on the ground off 38 attempts which is 10 attempts running more than we had.

Remember our Defense is real good and that is after several has to play offense and blocking for Curt.

I think people need to remember these are high school kids who are busting thier butts to play a sport they love. I don't know Curt personally, but from what I know he is a competitor who plays with heart. When others critisize South about being a one man show, I feel that it's a little jealousy because they would take Curt on thier team in a heartbeat. South is a strong TEAM with many good athletes.

Edited by where's the love?

I think people need to remember these are high school kids who are busting thier butts to play a sport they love. I don't know Curt personally, but from what I know he is a competitor who plays with heart. When others critisize South about being a one man show, I feel that it's a little jealousy because they would take Curt on thier team in a heartbeat. South is a strong TEAM with many good athletes.

I believe that was what we were getting at except these are not others from another school we are from South and we want everyone to know that this is a team and that without some players that are on this team that we would not be undefeated in conference even with Curt. I do know Curt and he is a great kid and Football player but even he knows without JD, Paul, Ryan, Murrey, Seth, Kitz, Henry, Fickey and a few others that I am sorry if I did not mention them that we would be a 500 team at best.

Edited by SSREBEL

At Unicoi I only saw about 4 plays that I wish Curt had not kept the ball but made a different decision. I do wish Stacy would use these last games to experiment with some new running techniques to garner a twist or two before heading into the playoffs...provided we make it that far. I do think that he will keep a couple of tricks up his sleeve until then though. As far as North is concerned, I think they will play tough but they can't stop our passing game short of an injury. And they are much more respectable than that. Can their running backs run against our D...well their work is cut out for them. Jordan Kitzmiller is on a roll but we got 5 more just like him. Brad Jeffers ain't no slouch either. And as far as the Curt Phillips Show...Don't you wish you had one. Fact is, they are playing more as a team right now than last years team and that is saying quite a bit! Now if we could just get Fletcher back we could have some fun! :rolleyes: