readnoevil

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. . .south has this one.

"If it ain't broke, don't fix it" :thumb:

-In reference to Curt having the majority of the yards on offense

I would say that would be correct in household appliances but in football you have to think ahead. How did we beat TN. High? And I do believe that DB showed our weakness to everyone.

Curt is a great QB that everyone would love to have but Unless we are able to take everyone's focus off him I can promise the good teams that we will face in the playoffs will stop us dead in our tracks. Remember Mo West last year? So do we want to get past that point? or are we happy with a MLC crown and that's it. If we are able to make it to that point I would like to beat Mo West and make a name for South and to do that we must have another one on Offense take the focus off of Curt.

The team with the Best player does not win in the end it's the Team with the most weapons. I would like to see a Dominate running game to go with our Passing attack to make us a complete team. I love the teams that can line up and Run at you and you know it's coming but yet you can't stop it and the play action off of that would make Curt more dangerous and make us Complete.

Set your Goals High :)

Edited by SSREBEL

who is curt, is he a great payer from the south and what school(college) is he going to attend

Curt Phillips From South 6"4 220 with good speed. He is a Junior and has Talent but still needs a little work as all 16 yr olds but he is ahead of the game and can make a good college QB somewhere. Now he is getting letters from all over we will find out in time where.

Edited by SSREBEL

Enough said. ;)

I would love to believe all this hype but I know this is a rivalry and North always plays South Close. I am sure we cannot go by the jamboree on what is going to happen and they are getting better and you can see that in how close they played Johnson County in a game in which I gave them no chance.

Having said that I believe South will come out in the second half and pull away from a tight first half game but you can not count them out because they need a win to get in to the playoffs and they would love to beat the Rebels at home. South is a marked team and everyone is out to beat them in the conference.

I would say that would be correct in household appliances but in football you have to think ahead. How did we beat TN. High? And I do believe that DB showed our weakness to everyone.

Curt is a great QB that everyone would love to have but Unless we are able to take everyone's focus off him I can promise the good teams that we will face in the playoffs will stop us dead in our tracks. Remember Mo West last year? So do we want to get past that point? or are we happy with a MLC crown and that's it. If we are able to make it to that point I would like to beat Mo West and make a name for South and to do that we must have another one on Offense take the focus off of Curt.

The team with the Best player does not win in the end it's the Team with the most weapons. I would like to see a Dominate running game to go with our Passing attack to make us a complete team. I love the teams that can line up and Run at you and you know it's coming but yet you can't stop it and the play action off of that would make Curt more dangerous and make us Complete.

Set your Goals High <_<

;) Who says we don't have more weapons?

We just don't use them all. . .

It never hurts to save a few surprises for state

And that's all I'm going to say. . :lol:

Edited by SSHS_Rebel