North at South

readnoevil

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was gonna be quite and let everyone else do the talking but I have say that it is true...we do have things we haven't shown and...we are playing better each week as a complete team. In spite of the lackluster first halves I think this week we will play 4 quarters. None of that Curt this and Curt that stuff. Curt is doing what Curt is doing because he is being supported by a very upbeat team. And Stacy and company keep the pot on the fire 24/7 brewing some new porridge with which to satisfy the South faithful. It took a long time to get over week 2 but the strength is really coming on. I hope the Seniors stay pumped!

I was gonna be quite and let everyone else do the talking but I have say that it is true...we do have things we haven't shown and...we are playing better each week as a complete team. In spite of the lackluster first halves I think this week we will play 4 quarters. None of that Curt this and Curt that stuff. Curt is doing what Curt is doing because he is being supported by a very upbeat team. And Stacy and company keep the pot on the fire 24/7 brewing some new porridge with which to satisfy the South faithful. It took a long time to get over week 2 but the strength is really coming on. I hope the Seniors stay pumped!

I mean no disrespect to the team or to Curt I just know that he cannot continue to do it all especially against the good teams. I agree 100% that they have that swagger back that they lost before week 2 I just want to make it at least one step further as a team and they are on there way. As for now we have to worry about North and to the get to the playoffs healthy.

I just do not want to be a Door Mat for Mo West again and I trully believe in this team as long as they play as a Team. I hope that porridge is really brewing

South 35

North 06

I mean no disrespect to the team or to Curt I just know that he cannot continue to do it all especially against the good teams. I agree 100% that they have that swagger back that they lost before week 2 I just want to make it at least one step further as a team and they are on there way. As for now we have to worry about North and to the get to the playoffs healthy.

I just do not want to be a Door Mat for Mo West again and I trully believe in this team as long as they play as a Team. I hope that porridge is really brewing

South 35

North 06

I did not feel you disrespected anyone. And you are correct we need more lights burning. And I hope when we feel darkness is prevailing that we will find the spark to light them. I too feel that we are at the doorstep of greatness. I have to believe that Stacy and Co. are truly zoned in on this and have what it takes to go to the next level. And so therefore I will not second guess him. I did that after week 2 and in week 6 he made me a believer and recieved my apology. And with that I'll shut up and take it one game at a time.

I did not feel you disrespected anyone. And you are correct we need more lights burning. And I hope when we feel darkness is prevailing that we will find the spark to light them. I too feel that we are at the doorstep of greatness. I have to believe that Stacy and Co. are truly zoned in on this and have what it takes to go to the next level. And so therefore I will not second guess him. I did that after week 2 and in week 6 he made me a believer and received my apology. And with that I'll shut up and take it one game at a time.

I understand :thumb:

I don't get all this "darkness prevailing" and "lights burning" verbage. I do know that S.Carter is working hard, devoting alot of time and energy to these boys and this team. You can question his game plan, but not his devotion. No matter how good he is, the boys have to prepare and then have to execute and perform. The reasons for our 1st half performances are: possibly not mentally preparing---but probably mostly due to all other teams "trying to knock us off". everyone is after us---little doubt---and have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Stacy Carter is doing a great job and I'm behind him all the way. No one is perfect--but he's working on it.

I don't get all this "darkness prevailing" and "lights burning" verbage. I do know that S.Carter is working hard, devoting alot of time and energy to these boys and this team. You can question his game plan, but not his devotion. No matter how good he is, the boys have to prepare and then have to execute and perform. The reasons for our 1st half performances are: possibly not mentally preparing---but probably mostly due to all other teams "trying to knock us off". everyone is after us---little doubt---and have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Stacy Carter is doing a great job and I'm behind him all the way. No one is perfect--but he's working on it.

Dude...we're all on the same page. Stacy's the Man, OK. ;)

AMEN!!!!

This won't be a cakewalk like the jamboree, but I think South pulls away by a few touchdowns.

South - 27

North - 7

I agree that Coach Carter is probably keeping a few tricks up his sleeve, like the full house backfield he broke out against the Vikings. As far as the Curt Phillips' Show, when you have a player as special as Curt, you design your whole offense around him. Coach Carter's play selection is what is best for the team, not what is best for his quarterback's stats.