Temple vs. Copper Basin

GUT WRENCH GARY

The King says your wrong Slick Rick. Temple might win this game but it will not be by 40. The King says this game will be closer then what people think. The King says South Pitt. made Temple look better then they really are. The King hopes S.P. gets to play Temple again because if they do, The King says we will see how good Temple really is!!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The King says your wrong Slick Rick. Temple might win this game but it will not be by 40. The King says this game will be closer then what people think. The King says South Pitt. made Temple look better then they really are. The King hopes S.P. gets to play Temple again because if they do, The King says we will see how good Temple really is!!

You really are a true idiot. I can at least respect zonepirate because he has not made any excuses for S.P. other than they just got outplayed. That is exactly what happened last Friday night and everyone that was at the game knows that. I know for a fact that Temple will be very excited at the opportunity to play again in the playoffs. It would be a great game between 2 very good football teams. Please think before you get on here and act like you know something about football, because after your prior comment there is no way in the world you have a clue about the game.

Slick Rick says he will be heading out to T-Bones shortly. Slick Rick will be watching Slick Rick's Crusaders do battle this evening. Slick Rick says Temple WILL crush the basin tonight. Slick Rick's Crusaders win by 40

Hey Slick,

I drove by T-Bones tonight a little after 6 PM and saw a bike in the lot but the tags were from Georgia. Did you ride or drive tonight.

By the way, good call on the score...

I'm really glad to see that the King is such a great fan. Should SP and Temple meet again in the playoffs, it will most likely be a very close game. However, it is sad that fans like the King will not give a really good team (Temple) its due.

This game ws ugly, as it hsould have been. Congrats to this great class of seniors. I really thinkthat we can go deep in the playoffs. Can't wait for next week. No maotivation necessary. ITs Grace adn they have to win to get in and we want and undefeated season. IN the end too much speed for Temple in that one

If Temple plays like they did against SP they will score 50+ by early in the the 3rd and CB will not score. Will they have a let down and struggle? Maybe but CB is not good enough to beat Temple even if Temple has a real bad night

I didn't miss it by much. Congrats on your win. Looks like you will get Trousdale in the first round because of the way the tie breakers work. Better have your helmets on tight for that one. Next week at Grace shouldn't be a problem. Good luck with the rest of the season

• 2 weeks later...