IMAC Conference

Snowman16

Rumors always fly and people always talk negatively about something that is good and has been that way for a period of time. The fact is simple

Greenville is the best team in the Conference and will be UNTIL someone beats them. Period.

But you cant tell me that the imac isnt a weak conference. The big 9 has good teams throughout and the imac has 1 maybe 2 good teams

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is the district and regional tourney being held this year? Big 9 should be hosting regionals.Anyone know where districts are this year?

District Tourney at Cocke County from Feb 14-21 I believe..

Regional Tourney

Opening Round Play at Satellite Sites (#1 and #2 in the district tourney host a first round game against the opposing regions #3 and #4 seed). Girls opening round of region are on Fridays, Boys on a Saturday

The Semifinals and Finals are at Sullivan South this year. They are the ONLY place the Region Tournament will be held when its District 1's year. District 2's site for their chance to host Regional is at Hal Henard.

Greenville will be disappointed this year. Last time I checked, it takes more than one player on a basketball team to win a ballgame. There are teams in Greenville's conference that are more than capable of slowing Wiggins down underneath. Sorry Greenville fans, you will be able to chear for one player's statistics but you won't be able to chear much for the Greenville team's success this year. I see Greenville going to the playoffs but they will be put out early. :thumb:

Underneath??? obviously you know nothing about what greeneville is going to do this year concerning Wiggins. He is playing a gaurd posistion and his shot is smooth. Just look at the Land-Air Classic results, Greeneville may not make it to state but they will contend for that right. And, if Tremaine plays to his potential and stays under control and leads the team Greeneville will be a team to contend with and Wiggins is one of the best players in the State, not because he is talented, but he makes everyone on the floor a better basketball player.

Now MObuck, if your gonna rag on Dreambig you gotta save some for Cruel who thinks:

"Greenville will be disappointed this year. Last time I checked, it takes more than one player on a basketball team to win a ballgame. There are teams in Greenville's conference that are more than capable of slowing Wiggins down underneath. Sorry Greenville fans, you will be able to chear for one player's statistics but you won't be able to chear much for the Greenville team's success this year. I see Greenville going to the playoffs but they will be put out early."

early?... by who?... TN High?... Sullivan Central?...

I don't think 3 or 4 in Big 9 can beat Greeneville or Cherokee. I'm not too sure 1 or 2 is good enough to beat Greeneville this year.

FYI..South Greene beat MOWest...guess we can scratch them off the playoff list :thumb:

Greeneville has the total package and should go all the way this year. The district wont even be close.

Underneath??? obviously you know nothing about what greeneville is going to do this year concerning Wiggins. He is playing a gaurd posistion and his shot is smooth. Just look at the Land-Air Classic results, Greeneville may not make it to state but they will contend for that right. And, if Tremaine plays to his potential and stays under control and leads the team Greeneville will be a team to contend with and Wiggins is one of the best players in the State, not because he is talented, but he makes everyone on the floor a better basketball player.

What is the gaurd posistion on a basketball team?? DRRRRR I'm the wa wa wa :unsure: waterboy DRRRRR

What is the gaurd posistion on a basketball team?? DRRRRR I'm the wa wa wa :P waterboy DRRRRR

You seem to imply that mis-spelling or mis-typing a word is stupid. Yeah, he could have been a bit more careful...Do you have an excuse for the stupid things you type?

Maybe you should have a look at GreenEville this year before you make such a statement. Wiggins has been deadly from outside.

QUOTE(Cruel @ Nov 29 2006 - 05:19 PM) *

Greenville will be disappointed this year. Last time I checked, it takes more than one player on a basketball team to win a ballgame. There are teams in Greenville's conference that are more than capable of slowing Wiggins down underneath. Sorry Greenville fans, you will be able to chear for one player's statistics but you won't be able to chear much for the Greenville team's success this year. I see Greenville going to the playoffs but they will be put out early.

Oh and since you brought up spelling...the word is CHEER...which is what we will be doing on Friday when we come to Cherokee.

Edited by barb

You seem to imply that mis-spelling or mis-typing a word is stupid. Yeah, he could have been a bit more careful...Do you have an excuse for the stupid things you type?

Maybe you should have a look at GreenEville this year before you make such a statement. Wiggins has been deadly from outside.

QUOTE(Cruel @ Nov 29 2006 - 05:19 PM) *

Greenville will be disappointed this year. Last time I checked, it takes more than one player on a basketball team to win a ballgame. There are teams in Greenville's conference that are more than capable of slowing Wiggins down underneath. Sorry Greenville fans, you will be able to chear for one player's statistics but you won't be able to chear much for the Greenville team's success this year. I see Greenville going to the playoffs but they will be put out early.

Oh and since you brought up spelling...the word is CHEER...which is what we will be doing on Friday when we come to Cherokee.

Barb, why are you all up in my grill. Don't be hating girl. Don't be Cruel to Cruel. Thanks for pointing out my inabilty to spell words correctly. I am not implying that mis-spelling a word means someone is st_st_st_stupid, the stupidity comes from thinking Green_ville will beat Cherokee this year. :P

Barb, why are you all up in my grill. Don't be hating girl. Don't be Cruel to Cruel. Thanks for pointing out my inabilty to spell words correctly. I am not implying that mis-spelling a word means someone is st_st_st_stupid, the stupidity comes from thinking Green_ville will beat Cherokee this year. :P

:P Cruel, do we have your permission to use this quote a liittle bit later in the season? Thanks for any consideration you give towards this request.

I'm not hating cruel, and I will cut Cherokee some slack...they are undefeated after all...I mean after beating North and West Greene, we should be shaking in our shoes.

And that MoWest win...what a decisive victory that one was. Guess we'll find out on Friday if Cherokee is good or just playing fluff games early. Heck, maybe if you beat Greeneville, you can play in a big boy tourney next Thanksgiving instead of the big burger.

Why didn’t you just call this thread “GREENVILLE and the rest of the imac conference”? Winning the IMAC conference would be no great feet in anybodies book. We will soon see how good the Green Drivels are in the Arbys. I’ve also notice a lot of Big 9 badmouthing. To that I will say that it will take a lot more than just Wiggins to bring down the Hilltippers THIS year…you can bet on that!!! :thumb: