Region 1-1A or 2-1A

Guest Shocker0

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shocker0

Shocker, keep knocking our region our #1 and 2 would spank you all over Morgan county. How can you say Hampton and Cosby isn't that good? I know our schedule isn't great but we've killed everybody. Isn't that what good teams do?

I think Hampton is awesome...not so much Cosby though, they are closer to being as good as Oneida or Sunbright in Region 2 while Hampton is up there with Coalfield.

I think Hampton is awesome...not so much Cosby though, they are closer to being as good as Oneida or Sunbright in Region 2 while Hampton is up there with Coalfield.

Oneida definitely has a chance against Hampton minus Townsend. Oneida has a good defense. The first question is going to be if they can score and they have proven they can on defense and special teams. I been hearing all year how their offense is improving but it is yet to show up so it should be a low scoring game and Hampton will have to make some mistakes, but Oneida can pull it off with a little luck. But either way, I don't see either team going past round 2.

Edited by Willy41360

Assuming Oneida wins tonight, I wish them all the luck in the world at Hampton and hope they come home with the win. I also think Oneida is good enough to beat any of the top three in the region. I watched the Harriman tape and they moved the ball well and kept the ball away from Harriman. They just couldn't hit any big plays to get into the end zone.

Once again, the teams in Region 2 are not that far apart in how good they are. This only means one of 2 things: 1. they are all very good, or they are all so-so with no stand out team. Who has coalfield beat? Who has Harriman beat? and the rest? I really don't think there are any stand out teams in Region 2. but, just my opinion.

Once again, the teams in Region 2 are not that far apart in how good they are. This only means one of 2 things: 1. they are all very good, or they are all so-so with no stand out team. Who has coalfield beat? Who has Harriman beat? and the rest? I really don't think there are any stand out teams in Region 2. but, just my opinion.

Look what happened to Midway last night, there are no monsters in region 2. They are confusing parity with greatness. Its playoff time and anyone can win on a given night, but region 1 is not over their heads. Harriman is in for a head knocker with Unaka. Unaka is nobodys chump. Cosby can play a good brand of football and if Hampton can get healthy and stay that way, Watch out. This season is no different than last and region 2 started all that sweep talk.It didn't come close to happening then and I doubt it will this season either. Try telling you're coaches you won't have any comp, they might tell you something different.

Look what happened to Midway last night, there are no monsters in region 2. They are confusing parity with greatness. Its playoff time and anyone can win on a given night, but region 1 is not over their heads. Harriman is in for a head knocker with Unaka. Unaka is nobodys chump. Cosby can play a good brand of football and if Hampton can get healthy and stay that way, Watch out. This season is no different than last and region 2 started all that sweep talk.It didn't come close to happening then and I doubt it will this season either. Try telling you're coaches you won't have any comp, they might tell you something different.

I think this year will play out just like last with Coalfield and Hampton in round 3. I think if Coalfield can stay healthy they should win this year. Good luck to all region 1 and 2 teams. We need the gold ball over here!

I think this year will play out just like last with Coalfield and Hampton in round 3. I think if Coalfield can stay healthy they should win this year. Good luck to all region 1 and 2 teams. We need the gold ball over here!

Amen , I'll be pulling for the last team standing. I only hope the best team is the one standing.