7-4A vs 8-4A

Well, how about this...since you get a GREAT discount up there in HC, you pick it up, autograph it for me, and I'll pay you half price for it. Heck I could be the owner of some Yanker merchandise! That would be awesome!

The YANKER could work with you except you mistakenly said "half price"...the YANKER could not do that. The autograph alone would send the value of the merchandise sky high. The YANKER does not intend to make money on my legendary name, but losing money is not going to happen my "YANKER Awed" friend. Any friend of the YANKER is a friend of mine...because...I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I too have seen both teams play, I feel as if HC has the advantage but they do have to play smart, agressive, and soundly to win this game, basically play the way they have all year and they should win. HC does have home field advantage, no it is not intimidating, but it is out of East's element of the mound or the fairgrounds, it is Paris and you can just ask Fairley about it from last year in the first round, or just ask Melrose about home field advantage, it exists and if you think not then come on up to Paris on Friday and it will be a great football atmosphere and the only two losses that HC has at home this year were to two undefeated teams, one you know well Ridgeway and the other is Jackson Southside.

I do like the common opponent comparison, that is nice, I am referring to Millington losing by x number of points to Ridgeway and HC losing to RIdgeway by x number of points, I guess that that means that Millington beats HC by 7. Well, I do not buy it, one teams strenghts match up against another teams strengths differently.

Hey I wathed an undefeated Boise State last night, they are undefeated so they are better than UT, that is Texas or Tennessee.

West TN football:

Traveling 138 miles from the inner City of Memphis to the rural surroundings of Paris Tennessee will be quite an experience. I can only imagine the thoughts that will be running through heads of those young men. My response to wtnoff was not meant to be taken as though the young men at East would be so cavalier in their attitude when they arrived to play the Patriots. My response was in fact that I don't believe that they will be shaking in fear. That's all. Wide eyed, yeah ... it's a different culture for them. Quaking in their cleats clamoring in fear? NO. That's all I meant. I don't think that the East fans travel well, so I wouldn't expect a huge crowd on the other side. I may be wrong.

I wasn't at the Ridgeway game, but I think they brought a lot of fans to your game if I am correct. There are a few Memphis teams that have a fan base that will travel with the team. That being said, the team that I know for a fact travels with their team is Melrose. Heck ... I've traveled with them to JCM on two different occasions in the past few years, and to other places like Covington and Dyersburg in days past. That team would roll into Paris and bring all of Orange Mound with them! That's one of the Memphis teams that isn't intimidated at anybody else’s field because their fans will be there in numbers that will match what the home team does. Not that it matters ... HC is playing East this Friday, not Melrose.

The YANKER could work with you except you mistakenly said "half price"...the YANKER could not do that. The autograph alone would send the value of the merchandise sky high. The YANKER does not intend to make money on my legendary name, but losing money is not going to happen my "YANKER Awed" friend. Any friend of the YANKER is a friend of mine...because...I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You could make a donation to the QB Club. It would be nice to see Yanker on list on donors. Make sure to sit close so when Cheerleaders throw a Patriot Football you can get one as a momento!!!!!

"Respect is coming! :thumb:" I must say this quote is becoming mannoses.

There is Already Respect here in HenryLand & it is For Our Guys, who also have RESPECT FOR THEMSELVES! The Patriots may not be David but, they sure the heck aren't Humpdy Dumpdy either! :thumb:

Real Mom:

LOLOLOL ... . :) ... I had to look up the word Mannoses because I didn't know what it means. I need to improve my vocabulary it seems.

Mannose; (plant sugar), a plant sugar obtained from manna and mannitol.

So then I looked up manna to see what other meaning it had besides the biblical one. I found three others besides it's biblical meaning. The one that refers to mannoses means

Manna; (sweet substance from ASH tree), a sweet substance used in the past as a laxative, exuded by the European ash tree.

Then I had to look up Mannitol which means

Mannitol; (white chrystaline alchohol in plants), a sweet white chrystaline alchohol found in some plants and used as a sweetner, diatery supplement, diuretic, and in kidney testing.

So I guess you could've said

"This quote is becoming plant sugarery."
Having said that, now I'm more confused ... :( ... but at least I learned a new word today! ... :P

~~This is the Reason My Patriots WILL WIN Come Friday~~

HC guys have the desire, the knowledge, the heart, strength & ability to WIN this game Friday night. They know their strategy & plays for this game & will adjust to whatever East dishes out. Nothing will suprise them & they will be ready for it all. The O-line is much improved since the 1st of the season & it's hard to stop these guys. This is the tightest O-line I've seen! They do their job Right so that Calvin can do his job right. Our D-line has had a few problems, but that is due to some changes & they are ready now! Daniel Allen & Robbie Gallimore are two of our greatest assets in our wins. All the players are physically well & ready, (and our Smitty is back to put a hurting on East). The Seniors don't want to make this there last game. They Will be like Hungry Tigers to make their dreams a reality. They know nothing is just handed to them. They have all worked their tails off to get to this point & they aren't just going to throw it away. East better be in bed by 7:00 p.m. tonight because tomorrow night is going to be one brutal, HARD HITTING game from both of our lines.

They Will WIN this game for themselves 1st, then their parents, the coaches, their school.

They know nothing worth having in life comes easy, you have to work for it.

!!!They Are Going To Make Their Mark In Patriots History!!!

~~~~~~As I tell ya before each game, WHOOP @$$ guys!!!~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~GOOOOOOOOO BIG REDDDDDDD~~~~~~~~~~~

***I'm not ready to stop being a football mom yet*** (I want to see the mound)

Well dang mom. Since the HC football players have cornered the market on ...

the desire, the knowledge, the heart, strength & ability

I guess the East Mustangs aren't capable of any of that stuff huh? And then there is this enthusiastic proclomation ...

They know their strategy & plays for this game & will adjust to whatever East dishes out

I bet the East team wish they could do that as well, huh? Oh ... wait ... there is more ...

The Seniors don't want to make this there last game. They Will be like Hungry Tigers to make their dreams a reality. They know nothing is just handed to them. They have all worked their tails off to get to this point & they aren't just going to throw it away. East better be in bed by 7:00 p.m. tonight because tomorrow night is going to be one brutal, HARD HITTING game from both of our lines.

Man, I bet the East parents and players and coaches all wished that the East seniors felt like that too. It's a shame that the East team didn't work their tails off nor do they understand that nothing is given to them. I'm sure the coaches wish they could teach that little life lesson to them. If only the East coaches could get their lines to hit hard.

It's a shame that HC has all of these fine attributes and the East players don't posses any of them. Wait ... the East players DO posses these fine qualities, they just dn't have them in mass abundance like the HC players. Oh I see now ... they just haven't mastered them like the HC players ... OK ... I see now.

I mean ... HC must be better at these things then East because this is WHY they are going to win, right? :P

I understand what you are saying. Henry Co. was not thrown out of East. The coach was allowed back in. I hate that the ex-East coach acted that way. But if it is not illegal to use the still camera, why was the HC coach punished for the actions of the Munford assistant coach and made to put the camera in his vehicle? I guarantee the Munford coach was not speaking for HC as there is no love loss between the two. In fact, the Munford head coach refused to swap with HC (the only one in our region who did), yet the assistant was offering an East tape. I'm pretty sure it was declined.

Sorry I've been away. What did you think the ex-East coach did? He didn't do any thing except scout with a note pad it was the Henry Co. staff that was taking pictures. The thing you don't understand was no video at all by any coaches. The HC staff was asked to take the still camera back to their car that was all. I don't know anything about offering film I can only repeat what I was told. But I'm 100% sure about the still camera and that no one had a video camera. As far as I know nobody did anything unethical from either HC or Munford.

Real Mom:

LOLOLOL ... . :lol: ... I had to look up the word Mannoses because I didn't know what it means. I need to improve my vocabulary it seems.

Mannose; (plant sugar), a plant sugar obtained from manna and mannitol.

So then I looked up manna to see what other meaning it had besides the biblical one. I found three others besides it's biblical meaning. The one that refers to mannoses means

Manna; (sweet substance from ASH tree), a sweet substance used in the past as a laxative, exuded by the European ash tree.

Then I had to look up Mannitol which means

Mannitol; (white chrystaline alchohol in plants), a sweet white chrystaline alchohol found in some plants and used as a sweetner, diatery supplement, diuretic, and in kidney testing.

So I guess you could've said Having said that, now I'm more confused ... :thumb: ... but at least I learned a new word today! ... :thumb:

I think it may have something to do with a laxative. :P

:thumb: Henry County by 30!!!!!!!!!!!

East is out manned in this one. Oh, but I really don't know that because I haven't seen East play before. I have seen Fairley last year and if they are beating these teams then we should have no problem with East.

I'm getting my plans for the MOUND next Friday

HC 42

East 12

We have to be careful oooooooo, don't want to count too far ahead. I like our chances in this one, but I am not preparing for the mound just yet. Your score looks good to me, I hope it turns out that way. Some things will have to happen early for it to finish like this.

Nonetheless, it is COLD outside and I am ready for tomorrow night!!!

Go Big Red!!!