7-4A vs 8-4A

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yanker, Did I miss it again? Where is the prediction?

You did not miss it at all my RRPrideful friend. I have been a very busy YANKER today but after much thought here is your score...HC 30--East 19.....I AM THE YANKER!!!!!

PS...I will be at the game without my father. I will sit on the home side and attempt to blend in with the crowd...that will be difficult however...because ...I AM THE YANKER!!!!! Good luck to HC and my HC friends!!

You did not miss it at all my RRPrideful friend. I have been a very busy YANKER today but after much thought here is your score...HC 30--East 19.....I AM THE YANKER!!!!!

PS...I will be at the game without my father. I will sit on the home side and attempt to blend in with the crowd...that will be difficult however...because ...I AM THE YANKER!!!!! Good luck to HC and my HC friends!!

Once again Yanker, see if you can come early and enjoy some of the tailgating that will be going on. Be sure to look for the fabulous horns when you get into the stadium!!! We look forward to having you back in Henry County!!!

Roll Red Roll!!!

Good Morning Mr. Yanker, I'm extending you an invitation to come stand with me tomorrow night. You know where I'll be, on that sideline in my red #77 hoodie. You can help me yell for the Patriots. Oh if ya can find a cow bell, plz bring it along with ya dear. :rolleyes: We need all that we can find. lol

Good afternoon my "mommering friend". Thanks for the invitation but my presence would put you in danger from the thundering crowd who would literally stampede the sidelines to get a close up view of the "AMAZING YANKER". The focus would be on the sidelines and not the game. I would not want to put you in danger and would not want to take the emphasis off of the players...but I will be there...I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!! I look forward to a good game and good luck to HC and my HC friends!!!

Once again Yanker, see if you can come early and enjoy some of the tailgating that will be going on. Be sure to look for the fabulous horns when you get into the stadium!!! We look forward to having you back in Henry County!!!

Roll Red Roll!!!

Thanks to my "Hornfulling and Tail Focusing Gaitmanful" friend...I AM THE YANKER!!!!!

To help blend in, go to booth selling pullovers. Buy a Patriot pullover and put it on.

Tell them who you are and that discount was authorized on this purchase.

To help blend in, go to booth selling pullovers. Buy a Patriot pullover and put it on.

Tell them who you are and that discount was authorized on this purchase.

I am pulling for HC because of our region and my unknown HC friends but the YANKER cannot bring himself to put on HC paraphernalia. I will be dressed warmly but my colors will be neutral...I WILL STILL BE THE YANKER!!!!!

I like that prediction. You might want to remember to not wear (oops! I split my infinitive) green if you plan to blend in. Have a safe trip. I hope your father is well.

I like that prediction. You might want to remember to not wear (oops! I split my infinitive) green if you plan to blend in. Have a safe trip. I hope your father is well.

He is doing fine...thanks for asking my "Predictionally Likefulling-Attiringly Plannering-Infinite Splitteringfuller-Patriarchfully Inquiring" friend. I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!

Get out your money my "playafulla" friend because there is but a single YANKER...and that would be me!!! YES...I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, how about this...since you get a GREAT discount up there in HC, you pick it up, autograph it for me, and I'll pay you half price for it. Heck I could be the owner of some Yanker merchandise! That would be awesome!