Week 10 10/27 Greenbrier at White House

timbdp

The Greenbrier QB last year was Kyle Herndon. This year it's Justin Grogan. And YES, there is a huge difference. And I will leave that alone to avoid starting another fiasco like hudsonj did last week. I will only say that I 'd like to see what the other "possibilities" are under center before the '08-09 season. A certain jersey out there has inherited some talent. :o

I went to a 'ZZ' Top concert once. B)

This is a big week for GHS. A 'W' here would be HUGE!

Go 'Cats! :thumb:

*Hey, thanks for the 'shout out' to the ladies in your signature line. That's cool!*

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:P Well, I know the boys can do it this week, they just need to believe in themselves enough to get the job done. What I don't understand is why know one every mentions Ryan Dickerson and Brad Martin, they are the defense on the team, and from what I have watched Brad Martin is the leader on the team, he is one great player and somebody is just overlooking this talent. I just think credit it due some of the other players. Some games have been won because of the Defense since the offense is not doing it. The line needs to learn to do some basic blocking you guys are big so jet the job done, We want a win this week. We love all you guys, but the Seniors are a special bunch of guys, they deserve better than they have gotten this week. Come on Greenbrier fans stick with your team.

You must have missed my posts-Bradly is mentioned a lot in mine-I even threw a fit once or twice cause he wasn't mentioned! But you are VERY correct about these seniors, great bunch of guys!

And for next year-unless I am just dead wrong way off Bryan May will be a very big key to this team-stay healthy Bryan!

As for this week-the seniors need to finish their high school career with a win-come on underclassmen help them out-and everyone needs to BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK it's a BIG deal! Macon was a very classy team and played well and I would like to see them go to the playoffs...

Go Bobcats!

The losses of Ty Lynch, Jody Dorris, & Lance Roach to graduation will be tough to deal with in itself. I don't think that the quarterback situation will be near towards the top of the priority list for Coach Williams and his staff after Christmas Break ends this off-season. They need some backs :P

The losses of #77 & #51 (Dorris on the D-Line as well) off of your line will also be hard B)

Catfish, there is still a pending question from an earlier post.What did I say that was classless?

I went to a 'ZZ' Top concert once. B)

This is a big week for GHS. A 'W' here would be HUGE!

Go 'Cats! :P

*Hey, thanks for the 'shout out' to the ladies in your signature line. That's cool!*

B) It would be great to watch a ZZtop performance in the next couple of years. We really need to find a Van(d) er a Jag t' get us there though. :(

I musta misunderstood. Sorry, but...

I heard we had a kid (transfer) come out to try to help, but he wasn't given the time-of-day and so, as many have done over the years, he'll just play another sport (in this case, soccer).

Kickin's like throwin' in Greenbrier - ain't gonna happen. :ph34r:

Haven't really heard anything about a transfer but it's hard to imagine the coaches turning away any transfer that can help the team. #36, Roach, is a transfer and he's definitely relied upon.

While I'll agree that for most years it's not one of the main phases of the game, the kickin happened during the 2004 year. C. Tucker had the ability and the leg and the coaches didn't hesistate to let him boot it. There's no telling how many times that GB would recover a kickoff after it was blooped into a hole and we jumped on it. Plus, when you hit the post-season, you quickly realize how important it is just to be able to get the extra point. With that said, it would be nice to see more emphasis placed on the kicking game. General Neyland always said that this is where the game is won or lost. White House had one of the best kickers a few years back that I've seen. If I'm not mistaken, I believe that all of his KOs for the year were out of the end zone.

Come to think of it... the Cats used to pass it around a little too........ :ph34r:

Haven't really heard anything about a transfer but it's hard to imagine the coaches turning away any transfer that can help the team. #36, Roach, is a transfer and he's definitely relied upon.

While I'll agree that for most years it's not one of the main phases of the game, the kickin happened during the 2004 year. C. Tucker had the ability and the leg and the coaches didn't hesistate to let him boot it. There's no telling how many times that GB would recover a kickoff after it was blooped into a hole and we jumped on it. Plus, when you hit the post-season, you quickly realize how important it is just to be able to get the extra point. With that said, it would be nice to see more emphasis placed on the kicking game. General Neyland always said that this is where the game is won or lost. White House had one of the best kickers a few years back that I've seen. If I'm not mistaken, I believe that all of his KOs for the year were out of the end zone.

Come to think of it... the Cats used to pass it around a little too........ B)

Lots happened in 2004.

Maybe it's the coachin'? I'm just kiddin'! :(

Catfish, there is still a pending question from an earlier post.What did I say that was classless?

You obviously made a joke after a post that was simply retarded. It was about like a few weeks ago when I was on here arguing with another WH fan and you got on here and said something along the lines of "having more class than that". All I have seen since then is one White House fan coming to the aid of another when something bad gets said on here. I know you'll probably say something to defend WHHS1975 because he and you are about BDP all the way so with that in mind go right on ahead and do so. I'll just continue to have an opinion and predict games on here and leave you all be B)

THAT WAY EVERYBODY CAN GET ALONG WITH ONE ANOTHER JUST FINE ALTHOUGH I HAVE SAID NOTHING PERSONALLY TO WHHS1975 BEFORE HE DECIDED TO GET ON HERE AND MAKE HIS BEST ATTEMPT AT HUMOR TOWARDS ME. WHAT MATURITY ON HIS PART :(