Week 10 10/27 Greenbrier at White House

timbdp

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well right now I am really baffled. I do not want to make any predictions, but it is a must win for WH.... If they win they are in and if they lose they are out... I can not remember the last time WH has not made the playoffs, and I do not want us to start this season. If we play like we did tonight we will sitting at home.... In fact I can not remember the last time we were shutout.....

I really think that the coaches will have them ready to play.

WE REALLY HAVE TO HAVE THIS WIN. IF YOU WIN FRIDAY, A NEW SEASON BEGINS. YOU CAN WIPE AWAY ANYTHING THAT HAS HAPPENED UP UNTIL THAT POINT. ALL YOU NEED IS ONE , SO GO OUT AND GET IT FRIDAY..

Well right now I am really baffled. I do not want to make any predictions, but it is a must win for WH.... If they win they are in and if they lose they are out... I can not remember the last time WH has not made the playoffs, and I do not want us to start this season. If we play like we did tonight we will sitting at home.... In fact I can not remember the last time we were shutout.....

I really think that the coaches will have them ready to play.

WE REALLY HAVE TO HAVE THIS WIN. IF YOU WIN FRIDAY, A NEW SEASON BEGINS. YOU CAN WIPE AWAY ANYTHING THAT HAS HAPPENED UP UNTIL THAT POINT. ALL YOU NEED IS ONE , SO GO OUT AND GET IT FRIDAY..

We've all heard about the Bison all year and words on a post don't do justice to what we witnessed last night. They definitely shut my mouth. With that I have to remember that Greenbrier scored on SC. Aside from PC and SC Greenbrier's losses to Sycamore and Macon have been by only two. And with GB being the Region champs three straight, they wear a target, much like we do with the past ring.

Lets go into this last week with some respect for each other and remember last year we had one each.

Other than that...go Blue! This is it.

Greenbrier's motto this week should be "IF WE AREN'T GOING THEN WHITE HOUSE AIN'T GOING". The Bobcats have fought injury issues and suffered down the stretch this year. White House is a bit of a mystery. They have bad looking losses to Page and Beech on their schedule. They have impressive looking wins over the likes of Sycamore and Pearl-Cohn on their resume as well. Last night they ran into a buzz saw in Station Camp and got carved to pieces. THEY ARE STILL IN THE PLAYOFFS WITH A WIN!!!! The loss to Macon Co., remember that West was out of the lineup that night, is all that's keeping them from clinching right now. Macon Co. will beat DeKalb Co. in week ten to get to 5-5 overall (3-3 in the region). That means that this game is do or die for the BDP Nation. I'll take the Blue Devils to come through with a big win on "Senior Night" at "The House" :D

White House: 27

Greenbrier: 10

Greenbrier's motto this week should be "IF WE AREN'T GOING THEN WHITE HOUSE AIN'T GOING". The Bobcats have fought injury issues and suffered down the stretch this year. White House is a bit of a mystery. They have bad looking losses to Page and Beech on their schedule. They have impressive looking wins over the likes of Sycamore and Pearl-Cohn on their resume as well. Last night they ran into a buzz saw in Station Camp and got carved to pieces. THEY ARE STILL IN THE PLAYOFFS WITH A WIN!!!! The loss to Macon Co., remember that West was out of the lineup that night, is all that's keeping them from clinching right now. Macon Co. will beat DeKalb Co. in week ten to get to 5-5 overall (3-3 in the region). That means that this game is do or die for the BDP Nation. I'll take the Blue Devils to come through with a big win on "Senior Night" at "The House" :justwrestle:

:huh: And we all know what an effect your predictions make,BIGCountry. :lol: You were all for Sycamore when we played them--Sycamore lost. You were all for GB last night against Macon -- and they lost. So basically, you know about as much as my dog about how these games will turn out. Okay Guru, go ahead and predict the 3A state champ, lets give their opponent the gold ball and save ourselves from freezing our behinds off. :blink:

Get a life and stop trying to be Murphy Fair. :ph34r: This game is about WH and GB--go talk up Sycamore and Cheatham County.

Oh, yeah, and go ahead...reply with "Old Timer, Moron or Idiot" Those are the BIG words in your vocabulary. I can take whatever you got, and then some.

:D And we all know what an effect your predictions make,BIGCountry. :D You were all for Sycamore when we played them--Sycamore lost. You were all for GB last night against Macon -- and they lost. So basically, you know about as much as my dog about how these games will turn out. Okay Guru, go ahead and predict the 3A state champ, lets give their opponent the gold ball and save ourselves from freezing our behinds off. :lol:

Get a life and stop trying to be Murphy Fair. :lol: This game is about WH and GB--go talk up Sycamore and Cheatham County.

Oh, yeah, and go ahead...reply with "Old Timer, Moron or Idiot" Those are the BIG words in your vocabulary. I can take whatever you got, and then some.

Is calling him Murphy Fair a compliment?

starts at 7:30pm

any preidictions?

WH NEEDS A WIN TO GET IN PLAYOFFS

WOW !!! What knowledge you have.

Greenbrier's motto this week should be "IF WE AREN'T GOING THEN WHITE HOUSE AIN'T GOING". The Bobcats have fought injury issues and suffered down the stretch this year. White House is a bit of a mystery. They have bad looking losses to Page and Beech on their schedule. They have impressive looking wins over the likes of Sycamore and Pearl-Cohn on their resume as well. Last night they ran into a buzz saw in Station Camp and got carved to pieces. THEY ARE STILL IN THE PLAYOFFS WITH A WIN!!!! The loss to Macon Co., remember that West was out of the lineup that night, is all that's keeping them from clinching right now. Macon Co. will beat DeKalb Co. in week ten to get to 5-5 overall (3-3 in the region). That means that this game is do or die for the BDP Nation. I'll take the Blue Devils to come through with a big win on "Senior Night" at "The House" :D

Well, with this prediction, we ALL know what this means.

Tag, White House....you just got cursed, and Greenbrier just got "healed"... :D:lol:

I don't have to state the obvious by mentioning either of those words that you listed WHHS1975 as possibilities because you've just taken care of yourself for me ;)

I said Station Camp would beat White House last night and look at what happened. You aren't laughing about that one. Me????? I'm just all :angry::lol:

Hey titans89 you talked about class and then go and post something like that????? :angry: