Westview at Milan

bulldawgs#1

I dont think you can over look Westview.. If Peabody didnt run the same 4 plays every drive then maybe the game in Milan turns out differently.. but on the other hand if Milan's offense isn't shakey that game then Milan blows them out of the water.. but Milan gets by Westview in a close one

Milan-20 Westview-14

Also if Humboldt has success on the ground as Milan did vs the stangs then Adrian Donald will have a field day..i dont see the mustangs getting by the vikes

Humboldt-28 Huntingdon-14

I dont think humboldt will have near the success milan did on the ground. I've got my money on the mustangs to help us out a little in the region race.

Edited by BulldawgDynasty

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Low of 40 with a NE wind at 20 to 30 mph. Rain throughout the day.

reminds me of two years ago when we played westview there. That was the most miserable i have ever been during a football game. Our white jerseys were solid brown by the end of it and the mud was starting to freeze. At least we will have some grass on the field at Johnnie Hale.

This game and most games tonight are going to be a grind it out game. Solid rain for two days and 30 mph winds tonight means whoever can move the chains and hold onto the ball will win.

I would look for the Chargers to put at least 8 in the box if not 9 and force us to throw over the top of the front line. I think it could be a challege but I do believe we can complete enough to move the ball when needed. Tonight would be a good night for a strong heathly fullback. :thumb: