Temple versus Grace

nathan4322

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be great if the game was at Finley because I hear from some of the Lookout Valley players that Grace's field is horrible. Is that true?

Grace's field is not too bad, we didn't have any problems playing on it. The stands and the rest of the facilities are worse than most.

Edited by zonepirate

I think Grace and score a couple of times at best but in the end Temple is too deep and has too much speed. Grace is a bigger on the lines, but Temple is very athletic at there too. Good game and keep the post on track. I want to hear your opnions on the game not last year or basketbal just on the game

Temple is not deep. They dont have any depth. But that hasnt hurt them at all. If Temple plays like they did against South Pitt, it wont be much of a game at all. If they play like they did against Silverdale, Grace may hang around for a little.

Grace's field is not too bad, we didn't have any problems playing on it. The stands and the rest of the facilities are worse than most.

Slick Rick says he will be at Grace Friday night to watch his Crusaders end the season 10-0 and going on to a 15-0 season. Slick Rick says that Temple will win this game by 35. Slick Rick says that the Zone Pirate might need to come park cars at Grace. Slick Rick can't wait until Friday night.

Slick Rick says he will be at Grace Friday night to watch his Crusaders end the season 10-0 and going on to a 15-0 season. Slick Rick says that Temple will win this game by 35. Slick Rick says that the Zone Pirate might need to come park cars at Grace. Slick Rick can't wait until Friday night.

My friends at Grace already have a DITCH waiting for Slick Richard, It's even bigger than your DITCH was at SP. I will be at Whitwell watching SP skin the Tigers

I agree, 35 is about right