FA vs. Trinity

booneandcrockett

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are two strong teams with FA coming off of their first loss and TCA coming off of the first really tough game since week 3. FA is going to be out to regain their pride and Trinity just got a wakeup call. Its going to be an exciting game to say the least with so much at stake.

I think it will come down to errors with the winner being the team that can keep their focus and not let the hype distract them.

I predict a close one too but I suspect TCA wants it more and that may make the difference. I am too biased to predict an outcome :D

These are two strong teams with FA coming off of their first loss and TCA coming off of the first really tough game since week 3. FA is going to be out to regain their pride and Trinity just got a wakeup call. Its going to be an exciting game to say the least with so much at stake.

I think it will come down to errors with the winner being the team that can keep their focus and not let the hype distract them.

I predict a close one too but I suspect TCA wants it more and that may make the difference. I am too biased to predict an outcome :angry:

TCA and Fayette both had wake-up calls last night...TCA letting Wayne County back in the game after leading 28-0, and Fayette losing their first of the season. If TCA can keep Fayette's running game under control, I think it will come down to turnovers and penalties, like most close games do. This one could go either way...too close to call.