Warren Co vs. Coffee Co

bigfish1

r

BECUASE NO ONE WANTS TO MAKE THE TRIP TOO WARRIOR LANE

I would like to go to Warrior Drive, not because I think that we could beat them. I know better. But, Did you know that Todd and Casey Dunn are first cousins to Michael Pope which I believe is the starting offensive lineman.

But back to the game I think that it will be close and I don't know who will win. I know that the Pioneers will play with all there heart.

Edited by Phoenix27

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You hear it all the time. "This is one of those games that could go either way." "Whoever turns the ball over the fewest amounts of times should win." "Whoever gets the early momentum will probably win." Well all of these cliches are perfect because indeed, whichever team grabs the early momentum, probably from a turnover will win this game that could go either way. Looking at the scores from similar teams, Coffee County has scored more points and Warren County has allowed fewer points and the differential actually favors Warren County by about a point. The only advantage I would give is to Coffee County because they played better non-region competition. They are more battle tested. However, I think you could consider this somewhat of a big game and Coffee County's history in these so-called big games is well, not good. I would expect Warren County to try to control the clock and shorten the game, so the question is will Coffee County be able to get the Pioneers off the field. The two teams are pretty evenly matched and if they played 10 times, both teams would probably win five times. I think Coffee County wins this week. Going with the formula I went with all season the point differential is 1.75. I will take Coffee County 29-27.

I really don't know who will win this game

I think the Pioneers can as long as they play like a team. Like they have done the past 3 games.

But it will be a war

BECUASE NO ONE WANTS TO MAKE THE TRIP TOO WARRIOR LANE

No matter what they say on here

I just wonder if yalls big boy is going to be a little girl again, and kick Todd Dunn in the head well he is on the ground

Do you play for WC? if you do you better watch what you say bud hes a man beast and he might come after you

This has been a good season for Coffee Co...making it to the playoffs for the 4th time in history. Congrats!

Good Season?? Why do we celebrate mediocrity? CC has won 3 and WC 4 and we are congratulating them on their great seasons? I remember when you had to actually have a winning season to be rewarded with a playoff birth. I played on teams that won 5, 4 and 7 regular season games and we never made the playoffs. The TSSAA has diluted the playoff system to the point where a 3 or even a 2 win record team gets to the postseason. What a joke. Both teams will get crushed in the first round, but i guess TSSAA will get a few bucks out of it.

Edited by smith52

Good Season?? Why do we celebrate mediocrity? CC has won 3 and WC 4 and we are congratulating them on their great seasons? I remember when you had to actually have a winning season to be rewarded with a playoff birth. I played on teams that won 5, 4 and 7 regular season games and we never made the playoffs. The TSSAA has diluted the playoff system to the point where a 3 or even a 2 win record team gets to the postseason. What a joke. Both teams will get crushed in the first round, but i guess TSSAA will get a few bucks out of it.

I agree the playoff system has been diluted to get more bucks. Then again, remember last year when a 5-5 Livingston Academy team went on to win a state title. I'm not saying that will happen with CC or WC. But you never know.

I agree the playoff system has been diluted to get more bucks. Then again, remember last year when a 5-5 Livingston Academy team went on to win a state title. I'm not saying that will happen with CC or WC. But you never know.

That is a good point, LA had an amazing run, but the vast majority of the time the 1 v 4 matchup is not a competitive game. I guess I'm just old school in the fact that I can't understand how people congratulate teams for 3 or 4 wins and declare the season a success just because they make the playoffs.

Before, every district or region game mattered, now its 2 wins and you are in.

Very nice post I totally agree.

Very nice post I totally agree.

it is just a pet peeve of mine. I just think TSSAA has lowered everyone's expectations and standards with this diluted playoff system. WC has shown great improvement of the past couple of years and I hope they continue to get better. I would like to see them be able to compete with the top Murfreesboro schools. We are not there yet, but we are out of the 0-10 dark ages...Progress

it is just a pet peeve of mine. I just think TSSAA has lowered everyone's expectations and standards with this diluted playoff system. WC has shown great improvement of the past couple of years and I hope they continue to get better. I would like to see them be able to compete with the top Murfreesboro schools. We are not there yet, but we are out of the 0-10 dark ages...Progress

Its a "dumbing down" thing. Kinda like letting people go through HS graduation becasue they showed up at school enough days. What a joke.

...but I'm really proud for the team thay they have made the playoff again. A real improvement from where we were.