Boone vs Morristown East

BIGR35

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The field is bad and mud is tough to play on, but a muddy field does not necessarily mean there will be more injuries. The players will be concentrating on their footing and will not be able to get set for the hard hit. The plastic may help some, but they should have covered the entire field and not just between the hashes. I guess the decision should have been to play last night instead of waiting for tonight (last night would have been a perfect night for football). I know that would have changed the game week, but it would have been better than playing tonight.

The only positive is both teams have to put up with the field. Advantage no one. Good luck to both teams and hopefully no one will get hurt.

For once I am glad West is playing away tonight (Cocke Co's field is said to be pristine, but with all this rain I doubt it).

Its not pristine by any means, but it'll hold up decently. They've done a good job on the field.

Listen, more mud just means these kids will have silky smooth skin. Heck, let us start making money off of the mud so we can get you all a new field.

Boone 27

East 21

Close game, I hope no one gets hurt, everyone drive safe, and good luck!

You get to go to the game or are you working?