Region 2 District 4 Favorite

BBallFan31

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was Catholic that bad or is Corbin that good?

Corbin is really good. Jackson County was more physical and athletic, but they did not have the 3 point shooters that Corbin has. Really tough place to play. Jackson shot 29 foul shots to KCHS 8 (that included technical FT's as well) 2 really good teams for the Fighting Irish to play early.

No doubts from this coach catholic will be good

While up in Kentucky, Corbin's coach wanted to know if Catholic could bring another team up with them next year for what he called a border battle. Play a double header on Friday and Saturday. FLMS would Loudon be interested? Also, does anyone know if Justin Givens and Josh King are still playing basketball for Kingston? I haven't seen their names in any box scores lately. I hope they are still playing Justin Givens is a really good and underrated player.

Edited by ScottA11

The talent is there it's the experience that's a major factor. KCHS is starting 2 boys and playing 3 off the bench who didn't even dress for varsity games last year. This year will payoff for next year as far as gaining experience, they will graduate 2 starters off this year's team.

I believe you are mistaken, they are starting 3 boys that started last year.

I believe you are mistaken, they are starting 3 boys that started last year.

If you read my post it said they are starting 2 boys who did not dress varsity in Michael Conaty and Cody Smith. They are playing 3 boys off the bench who did not dress varsity in DeMarcus Mitchell, Daniel Hood and Mark David Kennedy

Edited by ScottA11

I'm sorry, I did misread your post. What was the score last year

when Catholic played Corbin>

Last year Corbin won 66-52. They started 1 senior, 1 junior, and 3 sophomores. They played 3 freshmen off the bench. They were good too. The Corbin newspaper said that the one freshman Madison Johnson will be one of the greatest players in Corbin's history.

Edited by ScottA11