4) Kingston (2-5)

@ Loudon, Anderson Co, Stone Memorial, CAK, @ Stone Memorial

5) Scott (3-6)

@ Catholic, @ CAK, Catholic

6) Stone Memorial (3-7)

@ Kingston, Kingston

7) CAK (2-8)

Scott, Kingston

Well, i think loudons got the best chance because both of ther last district games are at home

The tourney is goin to be lookin very interesting especially with the next week or two coming up with loudon and ac playing pretty much the same schedule except ac has to go to kingston which can be a very tough place to play but catholic is looking at the roughest road to win first place in the district again this year...since having to go to ac and loudon and both places being tough places to play at...

Loudon pulls off another win friday against kingston close game kingston lost compsure at the end and loudon runs away with it at the end

Looks like this one is coming down to Loudon and Catholic. Catholic seems to be playing really well lately. The main question in the match-up is can Walden, Smith and Hood carry the team past a very well balanced Loudon team. Shoud be a great finish and an exciting tournament.

Edited by dontknowmuch

I don't know how you determined from reading the previous posts that no one is giving Loudon a chance. The question seemed to be can Walden, Smith and Hood keep up with Loudon's TEAM. I've said from Day 1 that Loudon had the best team in the district. I like their style of play, players + I think their coach does a great job with them. Catholic has the potential and mental toughness to win in a very tough gym.Catholic must avoid foul trouble which is the biggest factor in their earlier loss. I'm looking forward to a great game. BIG week for the Irish!

Sounds like no one is giving loudon a chance against catholic's "smith, walden, and hood" I think you all are forgoting about loudon going up to catholic and getting a big win when 2 of those "big" 3 we non-imporant

You are correct with your statement however, Smith, Walden and Hood as were several members of the Fighting Irish basketball team were just 1 week removed from football. Walden was doing double duty practicing with both teams leading up to that game. Should be a different group of players on the court this time around. Not to take anything away from Loudon's victory. They did beat Catholic on the road and they are sitting in the drivers seat in the district. They are playing very well and Coach Wells does a great job with his team. Should be an exciting game on the 6th.

Edited by ScottA11