Fulton at Livingston Academy

Road2Three

I realize that to ask who'll win this game is probably a stupid question but what do ya'll think? It is a region game and Fulton has to travel roughly 2 hours behind emeny lines but it just seems as though LA has fallen off dramatically this season. I still feel last year's state title was Fulton's to lose but that's why you play the games.

first of all the state title wasnt fultons to loose, it was someones to win and that LA did, yes we have fallen this year but be prepared we will return soon with another great team, with only 5 0r 6 players that came back from last year we have a rebuilding year that has been rough for those boys that was apart of the winning title last year, but they have held there heads high and continued to fight regardless of what the outcome has been.

no to the question will la win, most likely not but we will fight for a win regardless of our record, and our chance.

fulton have a safe trip to LA!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa...I was trying to be nice but so much for that. I know LA stinks and is one of the worst teams in 3A this year, if not the worst (Scott beat em). I just didn't want to offend anyone. As for last year, just trying to say that the best team didn't necessarily win it. How can you say that wasn't the case? Fulton beat Livingston 18-6 but in a very ugly game. Fulton beat Catholic 38-9 the first time around (that's domination) but couldn't overcome some key mistakes the second time around, not to mention Smith made an incredible catch that, in my mind cost Fulton their 3rd title in as many years. IF he doesn't make that catch, the Falcons go on to beat LA at home, Notre Dame and D. Lipscomb were not nearly as good as I had thought, and well....result is long off-season. As the saying goes though, if If's and But's were Candy and Nuts we'd all have a merry christmas. As for this week, Fulton could send the JV squad and get it done.

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa...I was trying to be nice but so much for that. I know LA stinks and is one of the worst teams in 3A this year, if not the worst (Scott beat em). I just didn't want to offend anyone. As for last year, just trying to say that the best team didn't necessarily win it. How can you say that wasn't the case? Fulton beat Livingston 18-6 but in a very ugly game. Fulton beat Catholic 38-9 the first time around (that's domination) but couldn't overcome some key mistakes the second time around, not to mention Smith made an incredible catch that, in my mind cost Fulton their 3rd title in as many years. IF he doesn't make that catch, the Falcons go on to beat LA at home, Notre Dame and D. Lipscomb were not nearly as good as I had thought, and well....result is long off-season. As the saying goes though, if If's and But's were Candy and Nuts we'd all have a merry christmas. As for this week, Fulton could send the JV squad and get it done.

Well no one has asked for "road2three" to be nice.

I know LA stinks and is one of the worst teams in 3A this year, if not the worst (Scott beat em). I just didn't want to offend anyone.

Aren't we very observant? LA is not having a successful year as EVERYONE knows. Thanks for pointing that out. That's pouring salt in a wound. You like that uh?

As for last year, just trying to say that the best team didn't necessarily win it. How can you say that wasn't the case? Fulton beat Livingston 18-6 but in a very ugly game. Fulton beat Catholic 38-9 the first time around (that's domination)

There are alot of teams that beat LA last year in the regular season. Yes Fulton, Austin East, and Catholic were three of the five, but LA beat Catholic and Austin East when it counted. Why are you so confident that they couldn't have beaten Fulton. Fulton is not the perennial powerhouse that you think you all are. But a very good team.

but couldn't overcome some key mistakes the second time around, not to mention Smith made an incredible catch that, in my mind cost Fulton their 3rd title in as many years.

THAT'S CALLED FOOTBALL!!!! You win some and you lose some. You have to play the game on the field, and not on paper. There are intangibles that play into effect on the field that determines the winner. Heart, Coaching, DISCIPLINE (which is obvious your coach is trying to enforce that by kicking off key players), etc. Fulton may have had the most athletic team on paper, but they couldn't get it done on paper when it counted. You tell me why, besides some lame excuse for another player making a catch that he wasn't suppose to make. That is hilarious.

Edited by I Love HS Football

Thats just plain mean!!!!

Why do you feel the need to bash a great school and why oh why do you feel the need to justify losing to the team that lost to the team that won the State Championship last year........ Are you afraid it might happen again. Hmmmmmmmm

I would have thought you would be "over it" by now but I guess not! The roll LA was on in the playoffs, I doubt you would have beaten them.Cates would have seen to that. He was determined that they refused to lose. Fulton got beat. LA won state. Live with it---and that's the bottom line cause the '05 LA Wildcats said so!!!!

Im a Fulton fan, and in my eyes, if Fulton didn't win it all last year. LA would have. They had a great team last year. But Most fans are still talking about last year. SO WHAT. its over. This year LA doesn't have hope of staying within 50 points of the Falcons. No Bash intended, Just speaking truth. How many points did Catholic put up on LA?

First off, I played for Fulton last year and thought that livingston was an extremely good football team. I thought they were very physical up front, and i think it was #2(he was the middle linebacker) was pretty solid as well...Wilson Cates added a lot as well... My question is(with no harm intended just curiousity), how could a team that was fairly solid all the way around have such a bad year? Honestly, if someone would have told me that LA would lose to scott county i would have laughed and told them to find a psychologist. Also, why bring up last year? To the fulton fans that were talkin about this, didn't u learn class while at Fulton.(especially football players, if it wasnt for the coaching staff i probably wouldnt be where i am today) Why should u get on here and bash the state champs? Fact is, last year, we didnt win the championship, they did. Couldn't Austin East have done the same thing in the championships we won. They did beat us both years in the regular season...But we won when it counted and won the championship...just like them last year. Show respect for the team that won it all...

Off topic, but I am interested to know what LA posters know about Station Camp. Saw you played them in game 4 or 5. What are there strengths and weaknesses, if any? Who would you comare them to? Fulton? AE? Kingston, Carter? or maybe a Smith County over your way? etc. Looking @ playoff scenarios. Station Camp could wind up taking on the team that comes out of E. TN in 3A in the semis. Thanks, and good luck to both teams. Stay healthy.

dont be so dumb there buddy. If you are going to talk trash you might want to knnow what you are talking about.