Baylor vs. MBA

Heavy245

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A great game in the Super 7 + Briarcrest. This could be the game of the week in the leauge. I give the vote to Baylor.

Any news on possible playoff scenarios? McCallie and BA have 1 and 2 locked up, but what about the rest? Who will play whom?

Edited by shannon

This is just how I have it figured up, but it is probably not accurate: McCallie is locked at number 1. CBHS has a shot at 2 if they beat Brentwood, but its not looking good. If Baylor beats MBA then they will take 3, and CBHS will take 4. MUS will be 5 and Ryan will be 6.

I feel better about this game in light of MBA's second half performance last week at McCallie. Though, the Big Red lost the game, they showed alot of heart to come back and make a game of it. Apparently, the off week gave MBA time to find a passing game with Spencer Wise. We'll see, but this week should be a good one. Roll Red!

In addition to all the other interesting angles to this game, if McCallie, BA, MBA and MUS win, then Baylor finishes 4 and MBA 5. I think this means they would play in round 1 of the playoffs. Will Baylor play it close to the vest so that, if MBA wins, they don't show all their cards? Will they go all out trying to win so that they don't face MBA twice? My guess is both teams do all they can to win. MBA to get in and Baylor to try to get as high a seeding as they can. And besides, since when do coaches not try to win?

I feel better about this game in light of MBA's second half performance last week at McCallie. Though, the Big Red lost the game, they showed alot of heart to come back and make a game of it. Apparently, the off week gave MBA time to find a passing game with Spencer Wise. We'll see, but this week should be a good one. Roll Red!

McCallie also didn't play a lot of their starters in that second half performance by MBA. Baylor's big RB will have a big game- Baylor by 10+