THE WaCoJaCo 5A TOP 10

WaCoJaCo

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

o i can read if i couldnt i would not have been able to reply to ur immature little posts...but ya kno like i said im smart and ur not so u probably wont understand this so im sorry but thats just how it is...o and by the way the poll is not 100% correct...sorry just had to clear somethings up for everbody

o u ken reed cant u butt u kant rite u r smart u aint dum like they say. u jus hate ravinwood cus u cant beet um.

u is a hillbilly

Tha WaCoJaCo pol is ahunderd percet co rect.

Guest dare_2_dream

What part of 100% don't you understand ?

.. I understand 100%, but I dont understand how your poll is 100% correct. No poll can be 100% correct, especially when it comes to sports.

.. I understand 100%, but I dont understand how your poll is 100% correct. No poll can be 100% correct, especially when it comes to sports.

Have you looked at the WaCoJaCo 5A Top 10 Poll ? If not, look at it. You will then truly understand that a sports poll can be 100% correct.

The WaCoJaCo 5A Top 10 Poll is 100% correct.

Edited by robjim

I like the 100% correct poll. Ravenwood has made some noise since getting healthy. Should be very interesting 1st rd matchup. One thing to remember, Any team out west has to go through Ridgeway. Seen them play, they are a very good team. All the power is in the east. Riverdale is looking very good. Should be some good playoff contests.

Guest dare_2_dream

Have you looked at the WaCoJaCo 5A Top 10 Poll ? If not, look at it. You will then truly understand that a sports poll can be 100% correct.

The WaCoJaCo 5A Top 10 Poll is 100% correct.

What are ing nuts? I don't understand. :thumb:

I have looked at it, and like I said before .. Nothing is 100% correct in the world of sports.