McMinn and Sevier Co.

TribeFan

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You show as much class here as you did Thursday night at the GP - Midway game.

I'm surprised that SC coaches would tolerate such a display. Of course, they probably were not aware. I know Coach Hammonds would not allow such from his players.

All from Sevier County don't display such poor sportsmanship. So good luck against the tribe. Make those of us from Sevier, that wish to see the county teams do well, proud.

Hey man you need to get your story straight before you get on here and start running your mouth. Sevier County did not even start anything it was the GP fans cause they cant help it that we are better then them. Ya you all have not lost and we have, but who have you played. If you go look on coacht ranking of schedule you are last in 2A. We have played the 1 team and we had them beat then we lost it with a couple seconds left. The fans from GP started saying to us whats it like to lose, and whats it like to watch a real team. When you all played Alcoa last year and got beat 91-7. We just started saying that together and they told us to leave cause we were starting stuff, but we were just stating the facts. So you do not need to talk at all thank you good bye!!!

Hey man you need to get your story straight before you get on here and start running your mouth. Sevier County did not even start anything it was the GP fans cause they cant help it that we are better then them. Ya you all have not lost and we have, but who have you played. If you go look on coacht ranking of schedule you are last in 2A. We have played the 1 team and we had them beat then we lost it with a couple seconds left. The fans from GP started saying to us whats it like to lose, and whats it like to watch a real team. When you all played Alcoa last year and got beat 91-7. We just started saying that together and they told us to leave cause we were starting stuff, but we were just stating the facts. So you do not need to talk at all thank you good bye!!!

Which game were you at? Get your facts about your teammates behavior right first and get a life. Surely to goodness there is something in SC to do besides go to another county school and act like you did Thursday night. By the way, your unity mohawks that violate the Sevier Co. Dress Code look good.

Which game were you at? Get your facts about your teammates behavior right first and get a life. Surely to goodness there is something in SC to do besides go to another county school and act like you did Thursday night. By the way, your unity mohawks that violate the Sevier Co. Dress Code look good.

Not to get in the middle of this, but principals of both schools cleared up the matter yesterday. According to the GP principal, the Sevier Co students were not behaving badly, they were just cheering for midway, which upset the GP fans. The principal asked the students to either cheer of GP, or go to the Midway side, and so the students left. Also, about half of the students that went were not even on the football team. The mohawks did violate the dress code, so the students are going to be shaving them off (not that thats really a football issue anyway). When asked why the SC players went to the game in the first place, they said 1). cause they are friends with some people from GP, and 2). one of the GP players/students sent one of the Sevier co players an email that read "If u wanna see a real team play, come up to GP thursday night. We're undefeated, unlike the bears". Sounds like some GP students arent on their best behavior either....Not trying to start anything, just wanted to set the record straight about the GP game

But all of this is aside from the topic. This isnt about GP, its about Mcminn and SC

i dont know too much about seveir county so im going to go with mcminn. very good speed and a good defense front seven i believe. should be no problem for the tribe cause the bears are overrated.

"I don't know much about the sevier county...the bears are overrated" That was kind of a big jump. Where do you get that they are overrated if you don't know much about them? It sounds to me like whoever wins this game (BEARS) will really have to earn it. May the best team (BEARS) win!!! :D

"I don't know much about the sevier county...the bears are overrated" That was kind of a big jump. Where do you get that they are overrated if you don't know much about them? It sounds to me like whoever wins this game (BEARS) will really have to earn it. May the best team (BEARS) win!!! :lol:

Beware....they are not overrated....if anything they are underrated. I'm not even a fan of theirs!

Ok u talk about getting the story straight,then you get on here and lie? I was about 3 rows up from the student section and i could hear everything.......1st off,there was no reason for you guys to sit in our student section while cheering for the other team,2nd i clearly heard some sevier county student call out some of our students and all they said was that we was still winning,then the 91-7 chant started,after that i did hear our students talk about you guys losing which did upset me because unlike SC most GP students have class. But either way i cheer for all sevier county teams and you guys do have some great young men who do have class so i hope you guys play well and have an injury free playoff and hopefully you guys will make it far. :lol:

Ok u talk about getting the story straight,then you get on here and lie? I was about 3 rows up from the student section and i could hear everything.......1st off,there was no reason for you guys to sit in our student section while cheering for the other team,2nd i clearly heard some sevier county student call out some of our students and all they said was that we was still winning,then the 91-7 chant started,after that i did hear our students talk about you guys losing which did upset me because unlike SC most GP students have class. But either way i cheer for all sevier county teams and you guys do have some great young men who do have class so i hope you guys play well and have an injury free playoff and hopefully you guys will make it far. :lol:

Well since I was standing next to the rail up front were everything was going on then I belive I know more than you so you just need to worry about GP and stay out of are bussiness. This is McMinn vs Sevier Co nothing started till a GP person put a commit on here so it looks like you all are the ones with no class. GOODBYE

And about you charger81; RS1024 said everything so you can get off of here to. This is McMinn vs Sevier County!!!!!!!!!

Edited by bears50