Antoine Wiggins or Omar Wattad

Snowman16

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are gonna use numbers to make a point, at least make an attempt to be accurate...unless of course its a fishing story... lol

My point is to keep this subject on the subjects, or at least within the same schools that these individuals represent.

Also, I am not fishing for anything, my tackle box is in the shop. :D GOD BLESS!!!

Edited by Stokomo

Volunteer couldn't finish in the top 4 in the IMAC!

It amazes me at all of these expert analysts on here. Making predictions, or assumptions, is what anyone can do. It's your opinion. Why do people choose to pick on teams that have had little success previously. Does it make you feel better about yourself? Do you have small man's syndrome? I will say that we will play hard night in and night out. That's what matters most, not giving up. We will have some success, but most of all we will compete..... win, lose, or draw. If that's not good enough for some, then talk about someone else. Remember, these athletes you put down probably see the things you write. If you don't care, then ask yourself if it was your son being degraded, how would you feel? GOD BLESS!!!

Good Luck to ALL teams this year, have some fun ENJOY your season!!!!!

Correct me if I'm wrong but Greeneville was the only team to beat a District 1 team. Volunteer played every District 1 top 4 team tough. District 2 is weak besides Greeneville.

According to the coacht scoreboard from last year...

MoWest beat David Crocket.....Cherokee beat Sullivan East , Volunteer, and Dobyns-Bennett. It is extremely easy to find stats and win/loss records if you would care to check them before you post. Otherwise consider yourself corrected.

According to the coacht scoreboard from last year...

MoWest beat David Crocket.....Cherokee beat Sullivan East , Volunteer, and Dobyns-Bennett. It is extremely easy to find stats and win/loss records if you would care to check them before you post. Otherwise consider yourself corrected.

I think Hess for Prez was referring to the Regional tournament where 3 District 1 teams advanced along with Grvl to the 2nd round. These are games that really count, not regular season games. Regular season is played to get ready for post season. Also, where the quote was Volunteer played all 4 District 1 teams that advanced to the regional tournament (SH, SC, DB, SS), tough was true. DB barely got by Volunteer in OT to advance to the regional tournament. Since Grvl was the only team out of District 2 to advance, I would think his post as WACO says "100% correct!!!!!!!!!!" Consider yourself corrected.

I think Hess for Prez was referring to the Regional tournament where 3 District 1 teams advanced along with Grvl to the 2nd round. These are games that really count, not regular season games. Regular season is played to get ready for post season. Also, where the quote was Volunteer played all 4 District 1 teams that advanced to the regional tournament (SH, SC, DB, SS), tough was true. DB barely got by Volunteer in OT to advance to the regional tournament. Since Grvl was the only team out of District 2 to advance, I would think his post as WACO says "100% correct!!!!!!!!!!" Consider yourself corrected.

Thanks I just avoided a lot of typing for no reason. I plainly stated what I meant.

Correct me if I'm wrong but Greeneville was the only team to beat a District 1 team. Volunteer played every District 1 top 4 team tough. District 2 is weak besides Greeneville.

Where in this post does it say ANYTHING about the regional tournament? NOWHERE!

You are always making some blanket statement without qualifying it and then when you get called on it, either you or one of your crafty minions bails you out with a quick retort. Maybe if you said what you mean the first time you wouldn't need hightop to jump to your defense.You know, if you had just said you meant the regionals in the first place, I could not possibly have picked up on your "correct me if I'm wrong" challenge...and if you are going to ask for it...I can't help but oblige.