seth skogen

itsgoing2bok

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one has yet stop him and I dont think you guys will either.

What happened the last time he played against a REGION 4 team?

Oh yeah, I remember it was Trousdale County 70 - Temple 22. Skogen didn't get stopped that night did he?

He's a great talent but face it he has played 1 tough opponent in South Pitt and he played against 2 last year TC and South Pitt. What happens when he faces 2 of these (TC, G-ville, FC and South Pitt) in consecutive weeks?

That will determine if he warrants the title of MR. FOOTBALL

Oh yeah, I remember it was Trousdale County 70 - Temple 22. Skogen didn't get stopped that night did he?

He's a great talent but face it he has played 1 tough opponent in South Pitt and he played against 2 last year TC and South Pitt. What happens when he faces 2 of these (TC, G-ville, FC and South Pitt) in consecutive weeks?

Were not talking about last year, its this year. Theyre not ranked in the top 5 for no reason. He aint gettin looked by D1 for no reason.

Brandon Davis is better. :lol:

I dunno about that.

I think the difference is that this year, so many other guys have stepped up that he has been able to focus on his position and not try to float to cover other areas. This year it is like he just comes out of nowhere for the big plays and makes it look easy.

I know this post is about Seth but I am sure that other teams Temple played this season will agree that Temple plays as a team across the board.

Edited by Pasture

Against a dominating TC team he had 120+ yards 6 rec. and 1td....

The fact is this kid is dominating- he is a constant big play threat- his size speed and actually his quickness for how big he is enables him to make huge plays out of apparantly nothing...I bet his yards after the catch would be staggering....

He is a dominating player and could be the reason for the success Temple has had running the ball this year...