District 11aa

wareagleblue

Well I didn't threaten anybody, but if you want to sound like an idiot as well, then do it I don't care. As for Coach Johnson, you don't know him or what he is about, which is what all this started for, somebody asking what he was about and I told him what he was about so far this season. There was no reason for this guy to try and tell me I was wrong when he doesn't know who coach johnson is anyway.

But thanks for trying to make Sycamore sound like the good school of this county, when Sycamore taunts in games and pulls stuff out of there butts, about things they don't even know.

i dont know him. im sure he is a good coach and a great guy.i was just simply trying to throw him a life line. all of the post about him are about his duties at ut, and how he is going to take this team to the next level. im sure he will do a great job, but it is hard to improve on 60-6 in 2 years. maybe you misunderstood, im on your side. harpeth should win this district hands down

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any results from week 1 of district play?

Harpeth handled Creek Wood 60-39, it was a good game up until Creek Wood started running out of gas and Harpeth kept on trucking.

Flippo had 17, Mendenhall had 13, and Richardson had 12.

Fairview rallied past Stewart County 47-36, Stewart went up at half time 19-12, But in the second half Becky Caldwell had 19 of her 23 points to come back and win.

Sycamore beat Cheatham 45-31, looked like sycamore started strong and that is what did it for them. Thompson and Covington both had 12, while Hunter had 10 for Cheatham.

Did Shawna Ellis play??

These were the games from last night. :lol:

i dont know him. im sure he is a good coach and a great guy.i was just simply trying to throw him a life line. all of the post about him are about his duties at ut, and how he is going to take this team to the next level. im sure he will do a great job, but it is hard to improve on 60-6 in 2 years. maybe you misunderstood, im on your side. harpeth should win this district hands down

You are right it is hard to improve 60-6, believe me I watched all of Junkins game for the last 4 years. But Coach Johnson isnt doing to bad himself. 7-0 :lol:

I agree Harpeth will be fine, they are a good team with lots of returning experience.

I've been following them and am going to try to get to the game tonight. I really enjoy watching Mendenhall play. Sounds like she has really improved from the entries on this post. I also am interested to see Flippo play sounds like she may have moved into the #2 scoring role, and from another post is leading in several other categories.

This is a fairly strong district should be interesting to see how it turns out.

Cheatham Co. is a young team and should improve dramatically under Coach Carr.

Sycamore is the team that could overturn the district, but has alot of work to do on developing a complete game and stopping Harpeth.

These teams will probably finish 1, 2, 3, with a shake-up come tournament time.

Tonight's Scores & the updated District 11AA Standings:

1.) Sycamore (2-0)

2.) Montgomery Central (1-0)

3.) Cheatham Co. (1-1)

3.) Harpeth (1-1)

3.) Creek Wood (1-1)

3.) Stewart Co. (1-1)

7.) Waverly Central (0-1)

8.) Fairview (0-2)

Cheatham Co. over Harpeth 63-52

Sycamore over Fairview 61-35

Montgomery Central over Waverly Central 44-33

Creek Wood over Stewart Co. 53-28

Doesn't seem like the girls from Harpeth really respond to their new coach. I think he pulled one of his starters with three or four minutes left to go in the game for mouthing off and she never returned. They do not seem to respect him any more than the last guy.

I wondered what was going on, is the player gone for good, or had the coach just had enough?