Gordonsville vs. South Pitt

R. Willoughby

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Luck G-town!!! I know you got this one!!! Oh wait, isn't South Pitt the team that it's fans think they need to move up in classification. They could get some easier first round games if they moved to 2A. I'll tell ya that.

Squeak, Squeak South Pitt. Basketball season nears.

Smith County propaganda :o....bigreid is a carthage fan...don't let him fool you... he's pulling for SP :huh:

MO$$, what number is your son??

I've been trying to get that out of MO$$$$ since day 1. I believe that croz knows, but I don't think MO$$$ wants to give his son's number out. I wouldn't personally know him, b/c when I graduated, his son was in the 7th grade :o Man I a getting old. I think my sister knows him though(sr. at G-ville), if only MO$$$$ would give me some sort of a hint... :huh:

Hey MO$$$$, you said tailback? Is the tailback the Davis(#23) kid? I thought Alexander(#47) was the tailback? And I know Alexander personally, played football and graduated with his brother. Alexander is strong, and will lrun right through you. I hate to say this, but he almost reminds me of someone I played with, but I would rather not name names and not compare 2 players.

#47 is a FB. GV runs so much spread that he is the only one in the backfield. When running other formations Davis would be a tailback. I would like to see Malone QB, Smith TB, Alexander FB, and Davis TB. I think that combo would be awesome. It would pose a serious threat everytime. Pop just short passes, set it up for a long one, pitch to Smith for that one. That would require blocking changes as well, and change the entire football program.

Then...Im just fence hanger. I didnt go to college to be a coach. Im sure there has to be a reason its not going to happen. I dont know the broad spectrum of the game. Nor the politics. Just this fans point of view. Not to be interpited as the expressed opinion any of the players, and other GV fans.

DaBeava says SP will probably lose this game. SP is not the same team as they were at the first of the season. I would like to see them win, but being realistic they probably won't. I just don't see the enthusiasm and desire that seem to be present early in the year. Gordonsville is apparently a really good football team this season. Good luck Pirates, you are going to need it the way you have been playing.

No propaganda here. I'm just amused of all that gum popping that SP was doing early in the year about needing to move up in classification. Geno, are A games any different than C- games. They get one game. They don't get to pick A,B,C or D games. The Tigers will bring "their" game to town. Have "your" game waiting on them.

No propaganda here. I'm just amused of all that gum popping that SP was doing early in the year about needing to move up in classification. Geno, are A games any different than C- games. They get one game. They don't get to pick A,B,C or D games. The Tigers will bring "their" game to town. Have "your" game waiting on them.

Glad to see we have the support of the North Side! :D

This should be a good game.

SP 42

G-ville 34

Gville has not allowed more than 27 points all year, I don't believe they allow that many in this game

Edited by Bishop Don A. Shizzle

Bishop, the game's not for 3 more days. If it wasn't so far away to South Pitt this might be a worthwhile game to catch because it could go either way. Personally, I think South Pitt will win but I hope G'ville does just to shut South Pitt up the rest of the season.

This question is for the non SP and G-ville fans. This is for fans like you brdogg...

what makes you think South Pitt will win? For the most part with a few exceptions, South Pitt is favored heavily in this game. Are their any fans who have seen these 2 teams play this year?

I've been trying to get that out of MO$$$$ since day 1. I believe that croz knows, but I don't think MO$$$ wants to give his son's number out. I wouldn't personally know him, b/c when I graduated, his son was in the 7th grade :o Man I a getting old. I think my sister knows him though(sr. at G-ville), if only MO$$$$ would give me some sort of a hint... :D

I think I know which one he is but I'm not sure and I can understand if he doesn't want to post it here with all those crazy region 4 folks up his way B) .

Sorry Shiz but you have no idea what old is :(