Sycamore @ Meigs Co.

War Eagles

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Notre Dame is muched improved, sure, I guess Meigs has went backwards since week 3. Yeah Right! Sycamore will be lucky to get 100 total yards. Meigs may only win 14-0, but they will take the ball and they will have a 8 minute drive, then they will score on a 3 play drive that takes 1:30. They can grind it out or they can air it out. And get the ice packs ready because when you get hit by a Mobriant, you will remember it, (or you may not). That tough part is after the LB pounds you and you're happy because Meigs offense is on the field, his brother starts running over you. Everytime you turn around , you will get hit by a Mobriant!

I don't know much about Meigs County. Not that teams are inherently better here, but there are plenty of very good football teams around Nashville that Sycamore's region plays each week. I do not think Meigs Co. is going to show Sycamore anything they haven't seen in region play already with their athletes, physical play, or coaching. After playing teams like Pearl Cohn, Station Camp, White House, and the like, the War Eagles have seen just about every style of play and athlete you will see in 3A. They expect to play a good team. I do not believe Sycamore will be intimidated. They are a physical team with 9 seniors starting on offense and 7 on D. It's difficult to determine how regions this far apart will match up because they haven't played common opponents, but I think Sycamore can definitely win this football game no matter where it is. With an extra week off to prepare, I think Sycamore will be ready to get after it.

Edited by John005

I don't know much about Meigs County. Not that teams are inherently better here, but there are plenty of very good football teams around Nashville that Sycamore's region plays each week. I do not think Meigs Co. is going to show Sycamore anything they haven't seen in region play already with their athletes, physical play, or coaching. After playing teams like Pearl Cohn, Station Camp, White House, and the like, the War Eagles have seen just about every style of play and athlete you will see in 3A. They expect to play a good team. I do not believe Sycamore will be intimidated. They are a physical team with 9 seniors starting on offense and 7 on D. It's difficult to determine how regions this far apart will match up because they haven't played common opponents, but I think Sycamore can definitely win this football game no matter where it is. With an extra week off to prepare, I think Sycamore will be ready to get after it.

But aren't you forgetting that they LOST to ALL those teams?

Does anyone but me not think the extra week of practice cuopled with the LONG bus ride will put Sycamore off rhythm.