A/AA State Predictions

gphstrack

I believe i called it...clabo runs away with it. congrats. "kp doesn't run 52 or anything" didnt exactly hold up. couldnt hang, thats two for gatlin. however i was impressed with Coniglio at 4th. good job man. i wont bother talkin trash, but im goin with thee same thing happening in the 3200. clabo refuses to be stopped.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't be bringing anything on since I finished my high school running career ten years ago.

However, the runners I coach will happy to bring any distance race on. I think the East Section is going to dominate at state this year, so train hard this winter, ok?

2007 Predictions:

A/AA - Brosemore and Coniglio.

AAA - Kroeger and Sonnenfeldt.

D-II - Zimmerman and Young.

Have a great winter.

betting against keveren? thats pretty crazy

it looks like you made sure you picked as few top returners as possible

I believe i called it...clabo runs away with it. congrats. "kp doesn't run 52 or anything" didnt exactly hold up. couldnt hang, thats two for gatlin. however i was impressed with Coniglio at 4th. good job man. i wont bother talkin trash, but im goin with thee same thing happening in the 3200. clabo refuses to be stopped.

two of what for gatilin? two hershey kisses?

not to mention, clabo is out for blood in the 1600. he has barely missed that trip to state in the 1600 the past two years.

when i looked at the results again today, i realized that 6 of the top 10 this weekend are east section distance runners. not to mention there are some rising stars that could be there by the time sectionals roll around. i wish february would hurry up and get here.

i'm goin with patterson in the 8, johnson in the 16, and clabo in the 32

personally i'm hoping jackson can put a good season together, even though he hasn't since his freshman year, and can put up a good fight in the 16 and 32 so neither race ends up being one guy running away from the field

also, keveren and adams have an intense battle in the 16 at the great 8 this year and both go under 4:15. i'm looking forward to the distance carnival, i might have to stay in shape and run the 5k or something

not to mention, clabo is out for blood in the 1600. he has barely missed that trip to state in the 1600 the past two years.

when i looked at the results again today, i realized that 6 of the top 10 this weekend are east section distance runners. not to mention there are some rising stars that could be there by the time sectionals roll around. i wish february would hurry up and get here.

yeah but you gotta look at the people that are really good at track that just didnt do so hot in cross like jackson and varble that will both be up there come track. however, this might be the first time that the middle doesnt get both at large bids in the distance events, of course i said that last year and it still didnt happen so we'll see. the top 4 in the middle for the 32 should be mahaney, johnson, varble, and jackson if everyone is healthy, and it should probably be the same in the 16. in the 8 it will be a completely different story with patterson up top most likely

well we know that the west has no good milers and 2 milers but they got some 800 runners. patterson isnt the top senior retournee from the state open 800 so thats not reallly set in stone. i tihnk it was a frayser guy

anyone wanna talk about my favorite event...the 4x800, DL lost no one off their state winning team.

Lobo, stop talking garbage. We got 3rd.

calm down seminoles im serious when i say congrats to libscumb, sorry if it seemed sarcastic... and if anyone else took my comments as 'garbage' im sorry about the confusion, i did not mean it as such

as for track, this year should be interesting with the mix of returning runners in each event, and even though track has never been my forte' im looking forward to some great competition :unsure: