Week 11 11/3 White House at Notre Dame

timbdp

I heard that White House lost the player of the week from last weeks win over Greenbrier due to a back injury. I sure hate it for him. He has been a constant on the field all year long. With the disciplinary actions taken earlier this week, WH will be bit undermanned Friday night. Everyone is going to have to really step up and play lights out to get a win.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard that White House lost the player of the week from last weeks win over Greenbrier due to a back injury. I sure hate it for him. He has been a constant on the field all year long. With the disciplinary actions taken earlier this week, WH will be bit undermanned Friday night. Everyone is going to have to really step up and play lights out to get a win.

The player you are referring to I beleive was hurt in practice on tuesday.It is a serious injury and we all need to keep him in our prayers.

Sure hope the WH football team is more focused on football than all this other stuff it seems their fans are jaw'n about. Otherwise, it's gonna tough to win a playoff game against a solid, well coached and peaking ND team. If not, they might as well not show up. :rolleyes:

That being said, I pray for the healing of the injured WH player, the character of the disciplined WH players and the strength and sanity of the WH coaching staff!

Sure hope the WH football team is more focused on football than all this other stuff it seems their fans are jaw'n about. Otherwise, it's gonna tough to win a playoff game against a solid, well coached and peaking ND team. If not, they might as well not show up. :rolleyes:

That being said, I pray for the healing of the injured WH player, the character of the disciplined WH players and the strength and sanity of the WH coaching staff!

The boards are for the fans, Nicky..... The football teams focus on the upcoming game has nothing to do with what is posted here....

they don't run the player of the week in the RCTimes for WH. I thought I saw it up up on a bank sign the other day but I'm not sure if that was this week or last..I don't know if you want to post it due to the upcoming game plan, so I'll ask a clue that would be unknown to ND fans to see if it was the name I thought I saw. Does his name rhyme with the local business that is next door to renamed Bank of G.?

How's that for vague??

Greenbrier[/url]Cat2' post='826226183' date='Nov 2 2006 - 03:07 PM']

they don't run the player of the week in the RCTimes for WH. I thought I saw it up up on a bank sign the other day but I'm not sure if that was this week or last..I don't know if you want to post it due to the upcoming game plan, so I'll ask a clue that would be unknown to ND fans to see if it was the name I thought I saw. Does his name rhyme with the local business that is next door to renamed Bank of G.?

How's that for vague??

Yes Cat but go back and read my last post.

White House[/url] Fan' post='826223488' date='Nov 1 2006 - 11:32 AM']

Does anyone think we can resume talking about the game? I dont know about anyone else, but i'm sick of reading all of this other stuff.

I hope we play well on Friday.we have a great group of seniors that I would love to see play another week.Mr T, I told you I would have to jump in sooner or later.

You know what, your right, and I apologise.I shouldnt let stupidity get under my skin.For those of you that belong on this thread, I'm sorry.

Go Devils ! :P

"Cheer cheer for Ole Notre Dame

Wake up the echoes cheering her name.

Send a volley cheer on high.

Shake down the thunder from the sky.

What though the odds be great of small (in this case they are about like the college's chances of beating Navy) :P

Ole Notre Dame will win overall.

While her loyal sons are marching onward to VICTORY!!!"

Get used to hearing those words BDP Nation because it's a fight song that you'll hear plenty of this week ;)

Play it all night long baby!! It's our fight song too.