ONEIDA VS. HAMPTON

leisha24

Hampton has a good team without Adam,they have a better team with him, if we win the first two without him, we will win the 3rd one with him. It takes a team effort to win any game, but as with Davis from Coalfield, some players are game breakers.If we thought Adam was the whole team, we would have canceled the rest of our games when he got hurt. That statement was a little uncalled for, I've read a ton of posts about Davis, It don't bother me a bit, Hes a great player and I respect him. I hope he wins Mr Football.

Posted about the same time Pujo and just about the same thing.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, maybe I shouldn't have been quite so harsh but I am so tired of hearing about Adam Townsend this and Adam Townsend that. You claim he's not your whole team yet you go around singing his praises like he is Jesus Christ, Santa Claus, and the Easter Bunny all rolled into one. Adam Townsend is NOT god... no matter how much you make him out to be. He is not your whole team either... no matter how bad you wish he was. You've got two opportunities to prove me wrong and you have my word that if Hampton does make it to the 3rd round, I will publically post an apology to all the Hampton faithful and admit I'm wrong.

There is no I in Team if Hampton makes it to the 3rd round it will be because of the players coaches and fans not Adam Townsend. and water girls and trainers and so on!

Ok, maybe I shouldn't have been quite so harsh but I am so tired of hearing about Adam Townsend this and Adam Townsend that. You claim he's not your whole team yet you go around singing his praises like he is Jesus Christ, Santa Claus, and the Easter Bunny all rolled into one. Adam Townsend is NOT god... no matter how much you make him out to be. He is not your whole team either... no matter how bad you wish he was. You've got two opportunities to prove me wrong and you have my word that if Hampton does make it to the 3rd round, I will publically post an apology to all the Hampton faithful and admit I'm wrong.

Hamptons good, but there great with Adam. Adam is a Leader on the field and off the field. hes one of my sons best friends and IS one of the best backs in Tennessee. Words cant describe the memories he has gave the fans From all over and the fans look foward to the memories he will give them at the next level. you really need to consider other people when you post childish remarks like yours. You have your Davis we have our Two-Five Townsend We should be thankful for the opportunity we have to support and watch these Guys. And yes hampton is looking foward to getting Adam back but until then they will keep doing what they have to and thats win. Edited by GotSpeed

Posted about the same time Pujo and just about the same thing.

I doubt he wants to see ole #25 back near as much as we do.Adam has worked much to hard to see his highschool career come to an end standing on the sidelines. Get it up Bulldogs. Its time to get the EYE OF THE TIGER.

Well, I admit what I said was uncalled for and looking back, I shouldn't have said that and if I could go back and take back what I wrote, I would. I, in no way, meant for that to sound so harsh. I realize Townsend is to Hampton what BD is to Coalfield. So to all the Hampton fans, I do apologize for my remarks because they were uncalled for and I took it way too far. I guess I just snapped and I can only hope you accept my apology. Because believe me, if Coalfield does get Hampton in the 3rd round, we do want Townsend healthy so we can be presented a true test for the Coalfield rush defense. So I officially bury the hatchet and offer my apologies.

Well, I admit what I said was uncalled for and looking back, I shouldn't have said that and if I could go back and take back what I wrote, I would. I, in no way, meant for that to sound so harsh. I realize Townsend is to Hampton what BD is to Coalfield. So to all the Hampton fans, I do apologize for my remarks because they were uncalled for and I took it way too far. I guess I just snapped and I can only hope you accept my apology. Because believe me, if Coalfield does get Hampton in the 3rd round, we do want Townsend healthy so we can be presented a true test for the Coalfield rush defense. So I officially bury the hatchet and offer my apologies.

Its good to see people who are big enough to admit their mistakes. Most people would just come back with something as bad or worse. As far as region2 goes, I'm a big Coalfield fan. I am also sincere when I say, I hope Brandon Davis wins Mr FOOTBALL. From all I've heard ,he's as good a person as he is a football player. Hopefully we can meet again in the 3rd round.GOOD LUCK

:( Gotspeed, you listed, I guess, all the kids that see playing time for Hampton. Listen close dude,.......big deal. The Indians have just as many names with just as much motivation to move forward. Riddle me this, who are you looking out for from the Indians? ;) There isn't any one guy that you can key on, because the coaching staff has, for apparently that reason, spread the ball around to everyone. The kids looked fresh and motivated in practice yesterday, maybe its because they are back where they belong. You may beat us.......... heck, your favored to do so, but if you think we wouldn't show up because you wrote some names down, you'd be WRONG. I think your coaching staff showed supreme confidence in their team by scouting Oneida for about two and a half quarters. So we'll see how the bar bends. :lol:

Kazzy

Heres something to refute:

Micheal Lunsford, Dustin Milhorn, Dustin Roberson, Josh Cole, EJ Newbern, Luke Blackmon, Dylan Ellis, Dustin Jaynes, Adam Townsend, Bryan Roberson, Chris Lipford. Adam Taylor, Jared Irick, Jonathan Nichols, Curtis Carden, Matthew Street, D.J Oliver, Cory McKinney, Hugh McGrath, Jeremy Street, Logan Andrews, Mario Pahuamba, Blake Russell, Will Davis, Trey Rachell, Daniel Estep, Troy Rachell, Mathew Dugger, Lukus Eklund, Joe Lee George, Richard Forrester, Zach Thorton, Jacob McKinney, Steven Roop, Timmy Campbell, Lucas Teague, Jason Lyons, Jonathan Lyons, Alex Chambers, Andy Hardin

ENOUGH SAID!

I keep up the 1A football pretty close and other than Townsend iv not seen any of those names. If you want to put names in this thing then how about these Brandon Davis, Adam Jeffers, Brandon Thompson, Steven Gunter, Noah Melton, Zach Lambert, Aaron Butrum, Brad Christianson, Jordan Young, Seth Lyle, Harly Davidson, Ray Ray " Sugar Bear " Robinson, Jullian Goins, and many more playmakers and linemen from region 2. I am willing to bet that if you took the best from each region and had a all star game region 2 would win hands down, but the only names that matter are the ones that will be on the field this friday. I know the trib will push hard this week and come out fri ready to play.

Hey kazz you can ride with me in my hover craft 9000. lol :thumb:

OUT ! <_<

Hey RINGMAN, I will agree with you. Those are some players and there are many more. Both regions have good players and teams. Region 2 has a whole bucha good players and teams, you dont just try to stop one from a team, you gotta stop everone because they can make plays. All these teams have a big play guy. And the way this year has went Oneida does that on D to.