ONEIDA VS. HAMPTON

leisha24

Oneida is not favored but i think they will stick in on this one it will be a fight til the end for both teams. Oneida just doesnt have the experience though, i would say they play more sophomores than just about anybody in their region. When these boys are seniors i would watch out for them, but thats for another day. I am taking oneida in this one because i dont think hampton has met a D like this and their offensive is playin a little better than before. so watch out for the upset in this one.

Oneida - 20

Hampton - 14

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres something to refute:

Micheal Lunsford, Dustin Milhorn, Dustin Roberson, Josh Cole, EJ Newbern, Luke Blackmon, Dylan Ellis, Dustin Jaynes, Adam Townsend, Bryan Roberson, Chris Lipford. Adam Taylor, Jared Irick, Jonathan Nichols, Curtis Carden, Matthew Street, D.J Oliver, Cory McKinney, Hugh McGrath, Jeremy Street, Logan Andrews, Mario Pahuamba, Blake Russell, Will Davis, Trey Rachell, Daniel Estep, Troy Rachell, Mathew Dugger, Lukus Eklund, Joe Lee George, Richard Forrester, Zach Thorton, Jacob McKinney, Steven Roop, Timmy Campbell, Lucas Teague, Jason Lyons, Jonathan Lyons, Alex Chambers, Andy Hardin

ENOUGH SAID!

Do you know what gets me excited????? No not that, well, okay that too, but the names listed above, we will get to see almost all of them next year too. <_<

Oneida is not favored but i think they will stick in on this one it will be a fight til the end for both teams. Oneida just doesnt have the experience though, i would say they play more sophomores than just about anybody in their region. When these boys are seniors i would watch out for them, but thats for another day. I am taking oneida in this one because i dont think hampton has met a D like this and their offensive is playin a little better than before. so watch out for the upset in this one.

Oneida - 20

Hampton - 14

I think Johnson Co's defense might just be as strong as Oneida's, Johnson Co beat CAK pretty good, They finished 3rd in region2 2a, I think we all know a little about region 2 2a.

Sorry, I know how loaded that question was until after I read it. I have nothing to supply coaches with, nor do I want too. I know they have scouted several of your games and I would guess they have probably traded film, although I don't know if teams still do that or not. It was indeed curiosity, but hold your tongue, I'll see for myself soon enough. Again I apologize if you thought I had unhonest intentions.

:thumb: Kazoo

Sorry, I know how loaded that question was until after I read it. I have nothing to supply coaches with, nor do I want too. I know they have scouted several of your games and I would guess they have probably traded film, although I don't know if teams still do that or not. It was indeed curiosity, but hold your tongue, I'll see for myself soon enough. Again I apologize if you thought I had unhonest intentions.

:thumb: Kazoo

didnot mean to be low class , thanks for being high class enough to say sorry just funny about that info..but really we dont do one thing more than the other. years past we have been one demetional...just do a little of everything this year.. :thumb:

:( Gotspeed, you listed, I guess, all the kids that see playing time for Hampton. Listen close dude,.......big deal. The Indians have just as many names with just as much motivation to move forward. Riddle me this, who are you looking out for from the Indians? :thumb: There isn't any one guy that you can key on, because the coaching staff has, for apparently that reason, spread the ball around to everyone. The kids looked fresh and motivated in practice yesterday, maybe its because they are back where they belong. You may beat us.......... heck, your favored to do so, but if you think we wouldn't show up because you wrote some names down, you'd be WRONG. I think your coaching staff showed supreme confidence in their team by scouting Oneida for about two and a half quarters. So we'll see how the bar bends. :thumb:

Kazzy

Give me a shout before the game and we'll go to the lone star for some wings(on me),and talk about the game so we will both be on the edge of our seats all night. Sounds like both teams are motivated, Heck its the playoffs and thats what its all about, And I gaurantee you know one at Hampton is under estimating Oneida. They got to be good or they wouldnt be were they are. But for the same reasons you support your Indians Ive got to support them Dogs. Win or loose they are all winners. I wish you, your team and Fans a safe trip. Edited by GotSpeed