ONEIDA VS. HAMPTON

leisha24

pujo, any injury info on the bulldogs also how about any news on OJ if and when he may be back? did the coaches go scout oneida?

Not sure about the injury thing, I'll find out. Adam will be back if we can win the first two weeks, If all this happens ,we may be playing in the state. We just have to play to our potential. Hampton has not played their best ball yet, If this team gets their head on straight, we have a great shot.There is no team out there like Trousdale was last season. Things look pretty good. At the same time, this is the playoffs and you can lose any game.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pore Klowdlund... knot gunna bee de saym wifowt dem thar Hylandurz in dat thar fancee play-owfs. Butt ah git two sea hopflee uh gud gaym buhtwean dem thar Blew Devulz 'n dem thar Rayngurz...

BTW, Rayngurbuk06... yew wunna meat up sumwhar 'n Huraman fer uh pree-gaym meel? Sind me won uf dem thar nuw-faynguld e-mayul thangyz et S.O.R.03@hotmail.com 'n wee'll wurk owt sumthun...

(Knote Two Mawdz: Sowree if ah ain't serpozd two due dat awn hear. Ah don't git dat that Pee-Emm cistum sense ah ain't kno Pluz membur.)

I know I am form Hampton but, I can't read a thang you just typed! My eyes just went crazy. WoW!

Then you are getting in to science too. and it doesn't work. Everyone says that Region 1 is a weak region, if so, we cannot control who we play. As far as non-conference games, we play up in all of them. Mostly due to the rivalry that is around us close. Johnson County, Erwin, Happy valley. It is the same story everywwhere, you try to play close to home and we do. Even when we were 2A and played Unaka and Cloudland, people give us grief, but everyone doesn't understand the rivalry we have here very close to home. We have 4 high schools in the same county and we play all of them, kinda for county championship.

I am still not sold that Region 2 is so much superior. Coalfield struggled agaisnt whitwell last night. No one stands out. I guess playoffs will prove me right or wrong.

:)Coalfield hasn't played Whitwell. Did you mean to say that Coalfield struggled with Sunbright, maybe? :)

---rSquared

Pore Klowdlund... knot gunna bee de saym wifowt dem thar Hylandurz in dat thar fancee play-owfs. Butt ah git two sea hopflee uh gud gaym buhtwean dem thar Blew Devulz 'n dem thar Rayngurz...

BTW, Rayngurbuk06... yew wunna meat up sumwhar 'n Huraman fer uh pree-gaym meel? Sind me won uf dem thar nuw-faynguld e-mayul thangyz et S.O.R.03@hotmail.com 'n wee'll wurk owt sumthun...

(Knote Two Mawdz: Sowree if ah ain't serpozd two due dat awn hear. Ah don't git dat that Pee-Emm cistum sense ah ain't kno Pluz membur.)

Gotcha Mr. Droftwood.

Not sure about the injury thing, I'll find out. Adam will be back if we can win the first two weeks, If all this happens ,we may be playing in the state. We just have to play to our potential. Hampton has not played their best ball yet, If this team gets their head on straight, we have a great shot.There is no team out there like Trousdale was last season. Things look pretty good. At the same time, this is the playoffs and you can lose any game.

Pujo, Gut Wrench Gary says be realistic. Hampton will not being going to Murfreesboro this year. Coalfield will be representing region 1 and 2 in the semifinals. I doubt they can beat any of the top region 3 or 4 teams. Gut Wrench Gary says Pujo should join him for the Cosby/Midway game. Gut Wrench Gary will buy Pujo's dinner at Ryans if you come. Gut Wrench Gary might even let you take the Hummer for a spin.

Edited by GUT WRENCH GARY

Hey GutWrench, can I hitch a ride if Betsy ain't purrin' like a cat. I've never ridden in a Hummer before! :D I'll wear shades and everything! I can vouch that the Hampton coaches came to the Oneida-Greenback Game. They must not have been too impressed, as they left sometime during the third quarter. Maybe the boys can make a better impression this Friday instead. :blink:

P22, what's your key to toppling the Bulldogs. At least we don't have to man assign a player to Townsend, but I'm sure the other fish can swim too! I hope you've lit into that youngster of yours and told him to cut it loose. This isn't splitting hairs ya know! :D Carpe Diem!

:D Kaz

Hey GutWrench, can I hitch a ride if Betsy ain't purrin' like a cat. I've never ridden in a Hummer before! :D I'll wear shades and everything! I can vouch that the Hampton coaches came to the Oneida-Greenback Game. They must not have been too impressed, as they left sometime during the third quarter. Maybe the boys can make a better impression this Friday instead. :blink:

P22, what's your key to toppling the Bulldogs. At least we don't have to man assign a player to Townsend, but I'm sure the other fish can swim too! I hope you've lit into that youngster of yours and told him to cut it loose. This isn't splitting hairs ya know! :D Carpe Diem!

:D Kaz

Gut Wrench Gary will be at Ryans Steakhouse in Newport at around 5:00 Friday evening.